TJ09

04/04/10 - Festival of Eggs

biggrin.gif I got all 38 wooo hooo.

Thank you TJ I loved the Easter Basket hope it stays in my scroll. Those eggs are awesome works of art.

Thanks to everyone on your team who made this possible. biggrin.gif

What I especially love about these eggs is that you can see a little bit of each artist's style from the sprites. Like, when I saw antimony's egg it totally reminded me of some of his sprites.

Sadly I will not be able to collect them all since I cannot be on musch today. sad.gif

I only have 15 collected so far, so getting 38 is pretty much impossible.

I would like to thank TJ and all those who sprited eggs for this event, though! The eggs are beautiful and it has been fun seeing which ones popped up each time. And thanks to TJ for making this such a low-pressure event and making the eggs so easy to get!

i have 8. apperently it was ok for me to ignore my grandparents any way possible except using the computer.

Managed to get all 38 pretty eggs. Imust say that the green glass egg with a black swan is my favourite of them all.

Thanks for the fun event! :>

Are the eggs on the DC or even here?

yast notied this event ohmy.gif

But it looks fun^^

Thankfully, I was able to finish collecting the eggs at around 9:30. Thanks so much to whoever made this event! biggrin.gif

I wonder if TJ will let us keep our baskets. A couple of people I've talked to have said they're hoping he will.

I wonder if TJ will let us keep our baskets. A couple of people I've talked to have said they're hoping he will.

Marri, who came up with the idea for the hunt in the first place, as said that they will stay.

Marri, who came up with the idea for the hunt in the first place, as said that they will stay.

Stay in what sense, the baskets are staying or only the eggs themselves, but if that's true how will that work. Where will the eggs go? onto our scroll?

Thank you TJ and all the artists! The hunt was fun and very low-pressure, and the eggs are BEAUTIFUL!

I've got 11. But I have class tonight and another class to do homework for, so I'm not entirely sure how many more I can find before then.

You know how much it blows my mind that people are aware that I did any of this? =o I was honestly expecting more THANK YOU GOLDEN GLORIOUS TJ09 comments. He is, of course, the one who did all the databasing and scripting junk, but me and the other artists kind of took on the project before he was even on board. And of course Umbre with her baskets.

Also. If you kids like this event format, want me to see if I can twist TJ's arm into doing some trick or treating along side the halloween dragon release this year? =o

Thanks guys! I'm glad you had fun.

Edited by Marrionetta

26 in the basket, just 12 to go and they are all lovely.

Thank you to any and all who made the event possible.

That's the nicest information I've ever heard of tongue.gif

now I got all 38 *cuddles the beautiful eggies*

Hooray for the Easter (and of course spriters and TJ!)