TJ09

04/04/10 - Festival of Eggs

Won't be getting all of them. sleep.gif

As much as I'd like to stay up all night waiting, I'm afraid I can't. Have 9 so far. Planning to get 12 so it looks even.

I got all 38. I hope there's some sort of prize for this, considering how easy it was.

It's been said multiple times that the prize is having fun collecting pretty eggs. :<

Has anyone noticed an unusually large number of cheese dragons being dropped in the cave during this event?

I saw three, but couldn't snag one quick enough. sad.gif I hate having a slow internet connection. I can never snatch any good dragons.

As for the event itself, I finished last night. ^-^ 38 pretty eggs all in my basket.

I snagged 2 cheese eggs.

I got all 38. I hope there's some sort of prize for this, considering how easy it was.

Congrats, but maybe it's just for fun?

Congrats, but maybe it's just for fun?

Sounds good to me. I had fun with it. I do hope we get to keep them on our scroll though.

Although it would be uber sweet if collecting all the eggs gets you a new egg. Or even one that already exists but is rare.

I wouldn't mind just having all these pretty eggs sitting on my scroll :] They're all so beautiful!

Oh, and Nepherim, I'm loving the Avatar egg. Na'vi ftw.

I'd love to get one of the green speckled eggs or the celestial ones, but I haven't been able to snag any of them.

18/38...almost half...

How many hours until this ends? I don't wanna come home tomorrow to catch the rest only to find out it's finished. xd.png

18/38...almost half...

How many hours until this ends? I don't wanna come home tomorrow to catch the rest only to find out it's finished. xd.png

we had yesterday and we have today...but i guess we all live in different timezones?

not sure.....o.o

i got my 38th last night...last one was TJ's egg, ironically xd.png

they were all so pretty, and it was so much fun.

thanks to the spriters of these wonderful eggs and to TJ!

Got'em all. Each egg is so great - I keep trying to pick a favorite (or even a top 3... or 10...!), but no luck. Thanks so much to everyone involved!

6/38 and still hunting for the Mod Madness Eggs. I'm in total Pandamonium right now. *eye twitch*

Check to see if you have Java Script disabled, and if so, enable it. And then just hang out anywhere on the site (your scroll or the main cave or AP) and keep refreshing. they should appear. Once you get one, note the time and refresh around every 10 - 12 minutes and they should appear regularly.

wink.gif I have Java enabled, but I am not finding eggs.

I had promised to help someone without a computer today while I'm at work - I hate to let her down!

I've put the security on low, it was on med low, but maybe that's not helping?

Rats!!!

wink.gif I have Java enabled, but I am not finding eggs.

I had promised to help someone without a computer today while I'm at work - I hate to let her down!

I've put the security on low,  it was on med low, but maybe that's not helping?

Rats!!!

Have you tried to logout and log back in again?

Edited by choco566

I reckon there's a reward, as I've noticed 2 references to the rabbit dragon signatures so far, one of them with the baby rabbit dragon in the basket. In fact, in the basket spriter's siggy. And it was reffered to as the Easter dragon.

So i'm hoping. 8D

I wouldn't mind just having all these pretty eggs sitting on my scroll :] They're all so beautiful!

Oh, and Nepherim, I'm loving the Avatar egg. Na'vi ftw.

I'm glad people like my egg. lol. ;~;