TJ09

04/04/10 - Festival of Eggs

you know what would be awesome but probably won't happen? if the eggs hatched and grew up into a colony of mini dragon equivilents of easter bunnys biggrin.gif . lol not going to happen, i know.

I wonder if TJ will let us keep our baskets. A couple of people I've talked to have said they're hoping he will.

I hope so! I would love to keep the basket and the eggs! They're all so pretty! laugh.gif

30/38...

If you kids like this event format, want me to see if I can twist TJ's arm into doing some trick or treating along side the halloween dragon release this year? 

laugh.gif I'm almost 42... laugh.gif

And for the rest: Yes please!

And off topic: Why the Swiss flag on the left? I am Swiss, are you?

Also. If you kids like this event format, want me to see if I can twist TJ's arm into doing some trick or treating along side the halloween dragon release this year? =o

Yay Trick or Treat! Now I'll follow Marri till October with my largest pillow cover!

And sincerely, I was really surprised and mesmerized by this awesome idea! xd.png

Just got the avatar N'avi egg. That makes 13...

and yeah, I have the swan. that was my 6'th. Be jealous! laugh.gif

laugh.gif I'm almost 42... laugh.gif

And for the rest: Yes please!

And off topic: Why the Swiss flag on the left? I am Swiss, are you?

age biggrin.gif has nothing to do with trick-or-treating

Also. If you kids like this event format, want me to see if I can twist TJ's arm into doing some trick or treating along side the halloween dragon release this year? =o

I would love if that would happen! It'll make it more fun and interesting for all of us. ^^

You know how much it blows my mind that people are aware that I did any of this? =o I was honestly expecting more THANK YOU GOLDEN GLORIOUS TJ09 comments. He is, of course, the one who did all the databasing and scripting junk, but me and the other artists kind of took on the project before he was even on board. And of course Umbre with her baskets.

Thanks guys! I'm glad you had fun.

Trick or treating on the cave?? What an awesome idea!! Marri you rock! biggrin.gif

Also.  If you kids like this event format, want me to see if I can twist TJ's arm into doing some trick or treating along side the halloween dragon release this year?  =o

I love that idea. Twist away. biggrin.gif

You know how much it blows my mind that people are aware that I did any of this? =o I was honestly expecting more THANK YOU GOLDEN GLORIOUS TJ09 comments. He is, of course, the one who did all the databasing and scripting junk, but me and the other artists kind of took on the project before he was even on board. And of course Umbre with her baskets.

Thanks guys! I'm glad you had fun.

This would simply be wonderful!

I got to admit I didnt know much about your and the other artists work and had no names to work with in my mind. But now that I know its way easier for me to talk about my adoration! This is wonderful work! And you all did a damn good job there!

It would be extremely cool if you could talk to TJ about the trick or treating idea! I bet you people would come up with a nice work!

i finally got all 38 at 12:20 this morning, they are all beautiful and thank you to all the artists and TJ for

giving us such a wonderful event

I don't know if this question has already been asked, but how many eggs are there to collect?

THANK YOU SPRITERS AND TJ09 FOR ALL YOU DO FOR US ADDICTS!!!

I also hope

1) we get to keep our egg-hunting prizes and basket as that would be uber-awesome

2) we get to trick-or-treat this year, too! smile.gif

THANK YOU AGAIN!!!

I'm still on the hunt myself xd.png I've got 28, 9 to go xd.png *goes back to hunting*

Also thanks to those who put up the event, it's fun^^

Edited by Anaria

Has anyone noticed an unusually large number of cheese dragons being dropped in the cave during this event?

I saw three, but couldn't snag one quick enough. sad.gif I hate having a slow internet connection. I can never snatch any good dragons.

As for the event itself, I finished last night. ^-^ 38 pretty eggs all in my basket.

Has anyone noticed an unusually large number of cheese dragons being dropped in the cave during this event?

I saw three, but couldn't snag one quick enough. sad.gif I hate having a slow internet connection. I can never snatch any good dragons.

As for the event itself, I finished last night. ^-^ 38 pretty eggs all in my basket.

Yes. Dino eggs are more common as well!

i also noticed that there are 30 people at the cave and 30 at the ap. tj could drop hollies and barely anyone would notice