TJ09

04/04/10 - Festival of Eggs

Only two more! Aagh! The waiting kills me! xd.png

HAH!!! Turned off the firewall smile.gif

As long as I don't pick up anything awful here on the work computer, I'm OK smile.gif

Thanks for the tip. I've only lost 3 1/2 hours...gah

Just got the last of my eggs! That was a lot of fun and I truly enjoyed it! ALL of the eggs are gorgeous and my Easter basket is quite lovely. smile.gif Thank you Umbreonage for making it. biggrin.gif To be honest I think ALL of the egg designs are my favorite. I cannot pick 1 I like best so I am not going to even try. biggrin.gif Thank you everyone for all that you did.

The Swan egg was my very first egg I got it on my Nebula hatchie page. It surprised me. laugh.gif

Edited by Sasha Mkai

16/38 (Exactly half.)

Have to stop now, unfortunately. By the time I come home tomorrow, they'll have finished dropping. sad.gif Ah well. Really wanted Seiss's, TJ's, Kuraianubis's, and Nepherim's though...

19 is half, not 16 biggrin.gif

good luck everyone!

Ohmygod these eggs are BEAUTIFUL!!! I've only got 5 so far though and will probalby not get to collect them all T.T .. still, a HUGE thank you to the designers, you guys rock! <3

Where did you caught them all? I can´t find them anywhere! Can anyone give me a small hint? Just a little bit help?!

I just came back from vacation and I only have 12 eggs and just some hours left. It seems impossible to find them all!!!

This Is COOl!

Join Marapets[/url] |Virtual Pets[/url] |~Spam Links Removed~

Edited by _Z_

19/38 for me thus far.

I should be done liken one hour before I leave for work *phew*

Just caught Khallayne's egg!

Where did you caught them all? I can´t find them anywhere! Can anyone give me a small hint? Just a little bit help?!

I just came back from vacation and I only have 12 eggs and just some hours left. It seems impossible to find them all!!!

Reading back a hundred pages is no fun! The eggs 'drop' once every 12 minutes and it doesn't matter where in the site you are, just not in the Forums. Good luck! biggrin.gif

I hope something happens from all the hard work ^.^

-Yay ive got them all! biggrin.gif pretty pretty

YAY! I'm done! *admires lovely eggs* Thanks so much, TJ and spriters, for giving us a great event!

Ahhhhh.....(that's my big sigh of relief.) Got them all!!!

Thanks to everyone who made this possible and kept it great. It was a load of fun and a treat to see all the gorgeous eggs!

38! Thanks again for the fun, and a resounding 'yes!' to more events like this one in the future.