TJ09

04/04/10 - Festival of Eggs

go to sleep, you can still get some in the mornig. we're not through day one yet.

Thanks smile.gif Have a nice hunt everyone!

I got the beautiful yellow basket and I know someone else just said they got the green, so I was wondering what other colors were they?

Eleven eggs! And that's after eleven o'clock when I started cleaning for friends to come over tongue.gif lol so I'm multitasking! I just hope to be able to get them all. Probably will get over half today then the rest tomorrow

So pretty X3

Nothing.....at the moment.

*Crosses Fingers*

oh ok. and are there specific drop times or something?

Hmm..... been over 30 minutes since I've seen the last egg. Should I be worried? I've only clicked 6 so far. blink.gif

Keep refreshing!

I have... two :\

Don't worry. We all started out somewhere. You'll get more soon.

found my 20th biggrin.gif

posting on here and surfing the forums passes the time!!!! i have 20 i have 20! *sings* lalalalala,lalalala!

Of course I can smile.gif Especially because I never ha any negative feelings about it in the first pace! It's completely understandable, and the egg is wonderful. I'm glad I had to wait for it smile.gif

<3 Thankies. I feel much better now.

Also, I have seen a couple of baskets with a blue egg propped up at the front of the basket. Mine is green with no blue egg. What are the different varieties?? No drama intended, I think my basket is beautiful!!!! I just what to know if they change if you get all the eggs, or if it is random.

I've got 18 now. biggrin.gif

@Deus_Suetonius

LOL Don't worry about that! I had to go to sleep last night and I only had 4. laugh.gif

Since the eggs appear every 12 minutes, you can easily get 5 eggs every hour. Theoretically, it'd take 7 hours and 36 minutes to get all 38 if you hunted them all on time. smile.gif Not to mention this event will be around until tomorrow, so you have a lot of time.

I have only been on this site for a half a year... can someone explain these easter eggs to me? I have some already, and I have NO idea what it's for.

So let me get this straight --

An egg will appear every 12 minutes, right? So that egg will immediately appear on whatever page you refresh/go to after 12 minutes have passed upon picking up the previous egg?

Also, I have seen a couple of baskets with a blue egg propped up at the front of the basket. Mine is green with no blue egg. What are the different varieties?? No drama intended, I think my basket is beautiful!!!! I just what to know if they change if you get all the eggs, or if it is random.

They are all the same. The basket grows as you get more eggs, making it seem like some people have different eggs. They might just have a few more than you.

I have 8 to go. biggrin.gif