TJ09

04/04/10 - Festival of Eggs

This event is peaceful, quite a change from the usual.

I think thats whats making this one of the best events ever on DC. You don't have to try to click as fast as you can to get an egg.

This event is peaceful, quite a change from the usual.

AMEN - loving it to bits that I don't need to snarl and fight off 600 other clickers for my eggs. xd.png

Wii's Internet sucks. D:

There's no way I can get anything for my friend on it. *sigh* I guess it's down to our slow PC, then.

Hey when this event is over and we find out what happens, someone should sprite the dragons that hatch from the eggs, just for fun. That is, if they dont hatch. Personally I dont think DC will give us 38 brand new dragons but Possibly one or two could hatch. Or maybe one randomly for each person. For all I know people have sprited them.

Ok that was the single greatest idea evur. Write that down Tj. LOL jk. But still, it would rock if one egg randomly hatched in each users basket. Like one person's split egg could hatch while the other's swan one could. Or you could have a choice of which one you wanted to hatch. So cool. tongue.gif Doubt thatll happen but wouldnt that rock?~

Oh dear, poor bunny xd.png awsome joke

Would it help if I told you the bunny deserved it? *evil giggle* biggrin.gif

Wii's Internet sucks. D:

There's no way I can get anything for my friend on it. *sigh* I guess it's down to our slow PC, then.

You don't need to be fast, just PATIENT. smile.gif An egg will pop up every 12 minutes. It doesn't matter how slow your PC is.

Found my 9th.

It's purple with strange blue markings.

That would be cool, just to have these on our scrolls. For memories.

Maybe they hatch into dragons that won't do anything? Or maybe every one has a object inside and we will get it into our scrolls?

Caught my 4th egg... This event is funnn :D

I'm starting to hate the 12-minute thing as much as I hate flood control.

If we get to keep them, they would make great scroll spacers. Other than that, an animated GIF that cycles through the eggs would be great :3

But I like my basket too...who made the baskets?

I finally got all of the eggs. Thank you to TJ and the spriters *goes to stare at the pretty eggies*.

hmm...with seventeen, it'll take me about 4 and a half hours? eek!

ah well i have a little bit of tomorrow and maybe some of tonight...i might finish.