TJ09

04/04/10 - Festival of Eggs

Hey when this event is over and we find out what happens, someone should sprite the dragons that hatch from the eggs, just for fun. That is, if they dont hatch. Personally I dont think DC will give us 38 brand new dragons but Possibly one or two could hatch. Or maybe one randomly for each person. For all I know people have sprited them.

Ok that was the single greatest idea evur. Write that down Tj. LOL jk. But still, it would rock if one egg randomly hatched in each users basket. Like one person's split egg could hatch while the other's swan one could. Or you could have a choice of which one you wanted to hatch. So cool. tongue.gif Doubt thatll happen but wouldnt that rock?~

Well, I'm planning on spriting mine. xd.png

15 eggs. Man what a nice day. Just sitting at my computer surfing DA, waiting for the timer to hit 12 and getting these beautiful eggs! Good times.

I only have 2 eggs...;_;

*looks harder* you can only find them on the DC site, and not the forums, right?

Edited by Dragowl

Ohh, I like the spriting idea. I'd love to see some of these as adults!

I did, ftr.

Hope you like them <3

The baskets are quite lovely! As well as the eggs of course, but I love my green basket, thanks smile.gif

I finally got the Avatar egg!

You know what was really funny. I felt really bad telling you I couldnt sprite that egg for you when you sent me a pm, because I already had one done for easter, but I didn't want to give it away. Can you forgive me? X3

Just. Stop.

*taps on the head*Who cares if we dream. Leave us alone about saying what we wish. I am not going to go berserk with this should definitely happen. I am just saying it is a cool idea. SO LEAVE ME ALONE!!!

Edited by crazywargod

I only have 2 eggs...;_;

*looks harder* you can only find them on the DC site, and not the forums, right?

That's right smile.gif

user posted image

Couldn't get it to work in my sig, so here smile.gif

That's very nice.

Yay! I got my 38 eggs, screencapped them for posterity, and I am one happy dragoncaver. That was really, really fun!

Noooooo! Clicked on a sunsong egg, and I got the "You already have too many eggs and decide not to overburden yourself by taking this egg. " message!!!!!! But then there was my 22nd egg on that page though.

Forgive me my lack of math knowledge, but If I'll go to sleep now, will the eggs be here in the morning? I need few more, but I'm really exhausted...

You know what was really funny. I felt really bad telling you I couldnt sprite that egg for you when you sent me a pm, because I already had one done for easter, but I didn't want to give it away. Can you forgive me? X3

Of course I can smile.gif Especially because I never ha any negative feelings about it in the first pace! It's completely understandable, and the egg is wonderful. I'm glad I had to wait for it smile.gif

Forgive me my lack of math knowledge, but If I'll go to sleep now, will the eggs be here in the morning? I need few more, but I'm really exhausted...

go to sleep, you can still get some in the mornig. we're not through day one yet.

Hmm..... been over 30 minutes since I've seen the last egg. Should I be worried? I've only clicked 6 so far. blink.gif