TJ09

04/04/10 - Festival of Eggs

Ah, good to know Add Block doesn't block them as well. happy.gif Thanks for answering various peoples! DragCave would suck at loading if I had to turn Add Block off. O_O

Dear lord, they are hard to find on my end.

12/38 and plenty of time to still get them for me. I may stay up late tonight since there is a scheduled power outage tomorrow.

Got my 10th.

It's white with a pattern strand covering it

hey i just got that one too biggrin.gif

Edited by Momoko ~ Blossom

Yay I got the pretty meadow one for number 23!user posted image

Still am missing the pretty swan egg, but my relatives just left, so now I can sit in front of the computer, not just run back and forth between it and the dining room, lol.

this is what i've been reduced to..sneaking back upstairs like you going to the dining room... xd.png

but i still love having them over, i don't get to see them often, so i hope they don't leave TOO soon

Definitely like the baskets a lot. biggrin.gif How long did it take you to make them?

Oh jeez, quite a long time, in all, with all the recolors and adding eggs. Maybe 5 hours? Total guess, i don't tend to keep track.

HEY why cant that ba an actuall dragon. The easter dragon comin out of your the basket in your sig.

Well, it's not my dragon. =) I'd love to see it incave, but not my decision.

what happens when you get 38? just wondering.

Nothing.....at the moment.

*Crosses Fingers*

Hahaha, you guys must be on the computer for hours to get all 38 and some of you did made it.xd.png

18/38, 20 more to go.n_n

3 more & I'm done, thanks much for letting me revert to childhood for a little while! smile.gif

Ok someone tell me I am just being stupid but Most people use chicken eggs for easter right? Well what if they stayed in the basket but they all turned into chicken eggs that hatch to make easter chickens. They can't breed. They cant be dropped. Kinda like leetle trees that hatch.

I just installed an ad blocker xd.png

Still laggy, but that will clear up.

Ok someone tell me I am just being stupid but Most people use chicken eggs for easter right? Well what if they stayed in the basket but they all turned into chicken eggs that hatch to make easter chickens. They can't breed. They cant be dropped. Kinda like leetle trees that hatch.

Just. Stop.

I just installed an ad blocker xd.png

Still laggy, but that will clear up.

Ooo, what ad blocker?

Could you tell me the name? I really hate Ads.xd.png

Good luck to all those still collecting! A big thankyou to all the spriters who designed the basket and the lovely eggs, and a thanks to TJ for organising such an enjoyable event.

I leave everyone to go wake up the household (my two cats who actually slept last night) and start my day. Hope you get a laugh from the piccy biggrin.gif

user posted image

number 19 found!

i got it while i was sitting here going "its already been 12 minutes! come one stupid laptop, c'mon!" and i randomly clicked an egg cuz i was bored and as usual it said "you alread have too many eggs and decided not to overburden yourself blablablabla" and under the word overburden was my 19th yayz!

Egg credits are now available in the second post of this thread. :3 I thought I'd slap it up there where people could see it.

Good luck to all those still collecting! A big thankyou to all the spriters who designed the basket and the lovely eggs, and a thanks to TJ for organising such an enjoyable event.

I leave everyone to go wake up the household (my two cats who actually slept last night) and start my day. Hope you get a laugh from the piccy biggrin.gif

user posted image

omg i hear that joke/ see pics like that all the time. classic stuff man classic xd.png

There are some really fantastic eggs in this egg hunt! I am going to save pics of them when I get them all!