TJ09

04/04/10 - Festival of Eggs

I have all 38! Whooo!!

Now I have to go rescue the pizza before it burns, phone my husband so that he can get his butt home (and our son's) for supper.

And catch 3 more eggs for my son's scroll, then he will have all 38.

Lame Joke:

What do you get when you pour hot water down a rabbit hole?

A hot cross bunny. xd.png

You know why there are chocolate bunnies for Easter?

Jesus' ears are too small.

(18/38)

I did, ftr.

Hope you like them <3

Could I get permission to use the basket image in a banner? I wanna make a gif flash through all the eggs taking turns in the basket tongue.gif

so 18 done, which means i got...20 to go. oooooogggg, i'm not even halfway done!!!! sad.gif

this is so....interesting. my little relatives keep begging me to be the judge for their "beauty show" (teehee) so i'm sick on candy, judging a "fashion show", and trying to find 20 eggs!!!!!!!AAAUGGGHHH!!!

anybody else struggling? has relatives over? or am i the only one!

*smiles* This is such a nice event! Thanks to everyone responsible. Sorta brings back memories of childhood - of course, the eggs I colored never looked this nice. wink.gif

34 Done

4 To go.

Just got the gold egg with red stripes =3

so 18 done, which means i got...20 to go. oooooogggg, i'm not even halfway done!!!! sad.gif

this is so....interesting. my little relatives keep begging me to be the judge for their "beauty show" (teehee) so i'm sick on candy, judging a "fashion show", and trying to find 20 eggs!!!!!!!AAAUGGGHHH!!!

anybody else struggling? has relatives over? or am i the only one!

Relatives over.

To stay on topic, waiting for my fifth egg.

Edited by xFlame990

Could I get permission to use the basket image in a banner? I wanna make a gif flash through all the eggs taking turns in the basket tongue.gif

Sure! I'm fine with that =)

Just got the sky and field egg, my sixteenth. smile.gif

Thanks to TJ and to all the spriters. These are super cool and nifty! Plus I was having a bad day and they cheered me right the heck up; for that, I thank you as well.

I did, ftr.

Hope you like them <3

Definitely like the baskets a lot. biggrin.gif How long did it take you to make them?

I did, ftr.

Hope you like them <3

HEY why cant that ba an actuall dragon. The easter dragon comin out of your the basket in your sig.

Yay I got the pretty meadow one for number 23!user posted image

Still am missing the pretty swan egg, but my relatives just left, so now I can sit in front of the computer, not just run back and forth between it and the dining room, lol.

Does anyone know if Add Block Plus will prevent the eggs from showing up?

No, it won't block the eggs. You're good.

EDIT: Yikes, a 20 minute-old post. Oh well.

As an aside, the cave's really not loading at all for me now.

Edited by Starscream64

Sure! I'm fine with that =)

thank you biggrin.gif

Just got the blue one that looks like its been shattered. Is it the glass one ive been hearing about?

13/38 next drop 4:16

Got my 10th.

It's white with a pattern strand covering it

This brings back fond memories of easter egg hunts. I cant do those anymore cause Alaska + snow + Minus 30 to 20 F degree weather does bad bad things to boiled eggs (if you wanna know, boil and egg and put it in the freezer.. be ready though cause it could crack or do a small explode..) also colored eggs show up on snow pretty easily.

*gigglesnorts* That and frozen soda on can, I had a friend who forgot a cola can in his freezer e hehe, um, wrecked metal with funny crystallized stuff? xd.png