TJ09

04/04/10 - Festival of Eggs

they appear randomly on the page almost anywhere in the cave about every 12 minutes.

Tanks for everyone who help me! =)!

Why do you open up the basket page in another window and refresh that?

So it wouldn't interfere with my other DC activities/browsing? smile.gif I also didnt need to scroll up and down as much to spot the new eggs.

Edited by Blue Nadir

LMAO A wonderful idea and brilliantly executed! *Applauds TJ and Spriters*

I actually found an egg while viewing my own easter basket. 8)

Got my 8th egg.

It looks like a fruity ice-cream egg. tongue.gif

Tanks for everyone who help me! =)!

I like tanks! Maybe we can use them to blast through the egg wall when the cave is blocked tongue.gif

So there's nothing after you collect them all?

well im not sure but most people are saying no and some are saying we keep them or something idk i guess its a wait n see thing

So there's nothing after you collect them all?

Nobody knows yet. The event's not over. Nothing happens IMMEDIATELY after you collect them all, but that's all we know.

I don't recall TJ's post ever saying that there would be anything other than the eggs. People just assumed too much and looks like you were one of them.

And I resent being called a butt kisser because I liked the eggs and was one of the ones who used my manners and thanked TJ for them!

Nobody forced you to refresh every 12 minutes and take time away from your family or "waste" your sunday - you chose to do that!

EDIT: Apologies to iarsma. Don't mean to keep drama going but this post really irritated me. TJ and the spriters went to a lot of trouble to do this for us after all the problems they had with Mod Mayhem - I think a little gratitude wouldn't go amiss!

I understand where you are coming from but 1. he said to stop harassing him. 2.I also understand his point of view as I would have liked to see something more happen with them. 3.Thank you spriter for making all these wonderful eggs.

1 to go!!!! *all nighter*

I had such a wonderful surprise to go to my scroll while looking for eggs and finding to hatchies all grown up *squee*

Now to go get some coffee and a hot cross bunn xd.png

Lame Joke:

What do you get when you pour hot water down a rabbit hole?

A hot cross bunny. xd.png

or a flashie that cycles through all 38 (so have a static of the basket with the eggs changing inside the handle... or something...)

@panic_at_the_disco yeah, after the first egg the basket will pop up smile.gif

Ha ha yeah good idea. Maybe I could like do three a flash. Ill tinker and see what works.

Best DC event ever 8D

In other news, 24/38, wewt!

I have spent a nice dinner and evening with my family and now I come back to the rest of my happy egg hunt and what do I inevitably find on DC? Drama xd.png

I still absolutely love this event and the eggs are real beauties smile.gif

So it wouldn't interfere with my other DC activities/browsing? smile.gif I also didnt need to scroll up and down as much to spot the new eggs.

So opening up your basket page in a new window and refreshing helps find another egg every 12 minutes....?? *is confused*

Sorry if I'm bothering you, I'm just puzzled .__.

Oh, man, I'm supposed to be packing for our vacation sometime today... Won't my parents be pissed?

I like the Easter eggs. I don't care if I don't get anything for collecting them, they're pretty. :3 Besides if I don't get anything out of it, like a special dragon or something, that just means less stress for me on Easter.

Okay, thanks to the three people who helped me, I personally hope at least ONE of them hatches, that would be SO cool

I keep trying to imagine what the dragons would look like that would come from these eggs! It's fun to think about!