TJ09

04/04/10 - Festival of Eggs

15/38 To go man am I having fun today!! [snuggles her basket]

I feel like a kid!!

Lame Joke:

What do you get when you pour hot water down a rabbit hole?

A hot cross bunny. xd.png

k, I LOL'd out loud on that thanks! At least I wasn't drinking anything, would've gone up my nose tongue.gif

I HAVE EIGHT!

6th person in the club! woot!

Wow - What beautiful fun gorgeous special surprise eggs!!!! Finally found all? (38)of them and it made me feel a little like a kid again, must confess. They are so darn pretty. All of them. But I just have a soft spot for the meadow and sky scene egg.

Thanks for a happy Easter everyone who worked to do this for us!!!

Oh, man, I'm supposed to be packing for our vacation sometime today... Won't my parents be pissed?

LOL!! Well I hope you enjoy your vacation and that you have plenty of clothes with you. And I hope you find all your eggs before you go!!

Yanno, this is the most fun event I've participated in here. Maybe it's because I don't have to compete with 300-odd other people to get these eggs. :P

So opening up your basket page in a new window and refreshing helps find another egg every 12 minutes....?? *is confused*

Sorry if I'm bothering you, I'm just puzzled .__.

Nah you could refresh any cave page you wanted to, but:

1. you can only find an egg every 12 minutes; and

2. I just found it easier to spot them on the basket page because there were few other images/text in there to confuse the eye. smile.gif

Waaaaay back toward the beginning of this event someone said that the basket will disappear from the top of the scroll but we will still get to keep the eggs. They won't necessarily do anything but we will get to keep them. Probably in much the same fashion as the Leetle tree, where you click on it and get to view them. Nothing says this is absolute but that's what was stated.

Hmmm let's see, I was told this was a 2 day event unlike any other and when the eggs popped up I could "Click on them and they'll go in your "basket." Everyone can see your basket, and the more you collect, the more full your basket is."

Seems to me this event is delivering exactly as advertised so far. Thank you TJ and all the spriters for fun and something a little different.

Also if it has not been decided yet I hope we get to keep the baskets and eggs too- or eat some candy out of the eggs tongue.gif

17th egg...done. the pretty blue one with white markings? the simple easter-egg looking markings. simple but loverly.

Nah you could refresh any cave page you wanted to, but:

1. you can only find an egg every 12 minutes; and

2. I just found it easier to spot them on the basket page because there were few other images/text in there to confuse the eye. :)

Oh, okay :D

Thanks!

1 to go!!!! *all nighter*

I had such a wonderful surprise to go to my scroll while looking for eggs and finding to hatchies all grown up *squee*

Now to go get some coffee and a hot cross bunn xd.png

Lame Joke:

What do you get when you pour hot water down a rabbit hole?

A hot cross bunny. xd.png

Oh dear, poor bunny xd.png awsome joke

Waaaaay back toward the beginning of this event someone said that the basket will disappear from the top of the scroll but we will still get to keep the eggs. They won't necessarily do anything but we will get to keep them. Probably in much the same fashion as the Leetle tree, where you click on it and get to view them. Nothing says this is absolute but that's what was stated.

That would be cool, just to have these on our scrolls. For memories.

I love this. ^^ but I only have two so far. Only 36 left. O.o

edit: make that three. ^-^

Edited by kearlighed