TJ09

04/04/10 - Festival of Eggs

So people can't enjoy something for what it is? People are "but kissers now"?

Anyways...it doesn't matter if I spend my time for nothing. It's brought back good memories I forgot about.

AND I HAVE AN ORANGE BASKET!!!! <3

Exactly! happy.gif I'm far FAR too old to go egg hunting with the kiddies in real life...so this has been a wonderful trip down memory lane for me. smile.gif

16/38 eggs. I'll still have to wait 4 hours and 24 minutes to finish getting them all though. Personally, I liked this event. It's a nice twist to the regular events =). The only problem is all the drama it's creating.

Edited by INsanityPenguin

After someone mentioned it here, I figured that a screenshot was no bad idea. Now I have my cute little basket and the eggs safely saved in my DC folder - just in case anything happens ^^

Thank you to all the spriters and TJ. I think this is a very nice event ^^

I got my first egg in the blue and black striped one before I got the basket and thought ohhhh I need something to put them in and went to my scroll and ta da there was the easter basket and inside it was that egg of course tongue.gif

My pages are infinitely loading, at this point. I pity those trying to get any actual dragon eggs today. sad.gif

Lol, I can just imagine tongue.gif

Actually, this is about how the cave was operating before all the server upgrades TJ made.

Well, I left unexpectedly last night. I couldn't stay awake. dry.gif

But now I'm wide awake and ready to hunt down the remaining Eggs. biggrin.gif

7/38 remaining.

Edited by DarkEon

Sorry for this dumb question but i can´t find a egg, and i´m trying.... where i have to search? Have to wait the full load of the page? There is a better spot to look for one? Plz someone help =//

Thank´s!

they appear randomly on the page almost anywhere in the cave about every 12 minutes.

Edited by Momoko ~ Blossom

Sorry for this dumb question but i can´t find a egg, and i´m trying.... where i have to search? Have to wait the full load of the page? There is a better spot to look for one? Plz someone help =//

Thank´s!

Every 12 minutes a random egg will pop up on any one of the cave pages. I personally opened up my basket in a separate window and refreshed that every 12minutes. smile.gif

I don't recall TJ's post ever saying that there would be anything other than the eggs. People just assumed too much and looks like you were one of them.

And I resent being called a butt kisser because I liked the eggs and was one of the ones who used my manners and thanked TJ for them!

Nobody forced you to refresh every 12 minutes and take time away from your family or "waste" your sunday - you chose to do that!

EDIT: Apologies to iarsma. Don't mean to keep drama going but this post really irritated me. TJ and the spriters went to a lot of trouble to do this for us after all the problems they had with Mod Mayhem - I think a little gratitude wouldn't go amiss!

I second that, this event or any event for that matter, is of own free will. Is not like TJ will butcher people for being away from DC to stay with ones family happy.gif

24/38, almost there...

I don't really know how to explain the one I just found. xd.png

Thank´s!

You'll just find it randomly every 12 minutes on one of the cave pages, NOT forum pages. Good luck!

And this IS a lot of fun, so thank you to all who set this up biggrin.gif

Thank´s!

It's on ALL pages in DC (except forums and the shop), every 12 min. you will find one

can we stop with drama and arguing cause there's no point to it i mean duh people wake up to find cool eggs on "dragon cave" a sight were u hatch eggs some are gunna assume there for hatching or something else it doesn't make it better when u single the people out who were disappointed about it so lets ignore drama and "post for easter sunday happy hunting"

I've got 32 eggs now.....

and to bring back my lame statement earlier....

I'm on an Egg-roll!

30.. only 8 more to go.... are we really really not getting anything from these? I'll be so depressed i was hoping to get an Easter dragon or something cool for collecting them all..... i mean the sprites are beautiful and the even was a great way to keep me up aaaal night long but i was kind of hoping to get something for my effort

edit:and im really otherwise happy with the nice mostly drama free event where i don't have to compete against other people for the eggs and its a nice escape from the frill drama drama(drama over frill drama) and other things like that

Edited by yamidemonwolf

Omg dc is so slow for me xd.png

I'm glad the time interval is 5 minutes as it takes about that much time to load the page xd.png

Every 12 minutes a random egg will pop up on any one of the cave pages. I personally opened up my basket in a separate window and refreshed that every 12minutes. smile.gif

Why do you open up the basket page in another window and refresh that?

Sweet! I love get easter eggs.. I got some in basket right now. sound like fun to hunting new eggs. biggrin.gif

why cant we all just be happy?, but anyways, who knows what TJ is gonna do at the and of tomorrow, but we can only hope for the best tongue.gif(this is fun)

I think it would be impossible to have an event where EVERYONE was equally happy - but this is the most drama-free (and the most fun, for me) DC event I can remember. I like it, I like it lots.

can we stop with drama and arguing cause there's no point to it i mean duh people wake up to find cool eggs on "dragon cave" a sight were u hatch eggs some are gunna assume there for hatching or something else it doesn't make it better when u single the people out who were disappointed about it so lets ignore drama and "post for easter sunday happy hunting"

So there's nothing after you collect them all?