dragonpile101

Chicken Smoothie anyone?

Does anyone know about Chicken Smoothie?  

392 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Welcome to Chicken Smoothie! I'm InfinitelySilver on there. I'll look you up and gift you! smile.gif

Thank you so much, Skypool! It shows that the trade has been cancelled, did I wait to long?

No, I think I accidentally cancelled it earlier today. I'll resend it real quick.

No, I think I accidentally cancelled it earlier today. I'll resend it real quick.

Sorry, thank you so much! smile.gif

One question~ Does it really take that long for them to mature?

It depends on the animal. Some take 31 days to mature, others 10 days., others (x amount of days) days.

If you go to the Archive under 2012, July, you can get a better time frame with the pets that you have that are posted in there (the archive).

I love CS! I'm Minaethiel on there =D Been on CS since 08, took a long break, and got back after trading was implemented xd.png bad time to come back; I had no idea what I was doing. Lost a lot of valuable pets to bad trades =/ It's sad because now that I have a valuable pet and want to trade down, no one can or wants to trade up it seems xd.png

I joined a few days ago and I feel terribly noobish. Noobier than I've ever felt and it's embarrassing me. unsure.gif Several people have sent me suggestion trades, but I can't respond or anything and every one of my posts says it has to wait for someone to confirm it or something. sad.gif Like I've done something wrong. I can't really do anything at all and it would be a load off of my shoulders if someone could help me out.

EDIT:

:L Okay... I can do things now... I made on of those Oekaki ColorMeIns and I'm pretty proud of myself. <3

Lost in the shadows

Edited by StarSea

I'm DarkDamsel09 There as well as here.

hey Star-where'd you find the colorMeIn at?

Also, DON'T FORGET TO SIGN UP FOR THE GOODIE BAG GIVE AWAY FOR FREE CS MERCHANDISE!! YOU HAVE 9 HOURS AND 2 MINUTES AS OF NOW TO ENTER!

You go to the Oekaki -> Editable Oekaki -> Find something you like and click on it -> Upper left corner, just under the image, should be two buttons: PostReply and ColorMeIn

StarSea. biggrin.gif

Finally reached my limit for the banners, but I managed to get every banner dog aside from that elusive moon tree one. happy.gif Over all, I say this year was pretty good.

How'd you guys do?

Halloween is pretty much the only time I can expect CS to put out lots of pets that strike my fancy, though nothing has come close to topping the gorgeous Four Horseman set from last year. That said, the Cu Sith dog from the banner is great (had to trade for one), and the Kelpie and Witchdoctor pony too. The Moon Dog is pretty nice, but I think it'd look better without that doofy grin on its face.

Chicken smoothie is a little obsessed with dogs, methinks...

You could always dress up the Moon Dog so that it's got a different smile.

And yeah, dogs are pretty popular there. Helps that they've got some of the better lines.

No cu sith for me :(

I'm still missing the blue fire bat, the brown howling PPS dog, and the purple/orange dog with the flame eyes. Quite a few of the goodie bag items, too. Not many people seem to want to trade those. xd.png

EDIT: Just traded for the PPS! 8D ♥♥♥

Edited by Raikielia

I'm extremely addicted mainly for the editable Oekaki. xd.png My most favorite lines so far are the ones I'm spamming with characters right now. <3 One of them being Tyra Noel Bellson. wub.gif

I'm not sure what is worth what, so I'm afraid I may have made some bad trades... unsure.gif

Doing a joinme for an Oekaki contest entry I'm doing so if you want to watch, just click here!

Going to see The Hobbit so I'll be back whenever... I guess.

You should really see it though! I'm shocked at how well I'm doing so far! biggrin.gif

Edited by StarSea

My account name is Moonwatcher1. I have been on since 2009 and have a total of 1,234,000 pets.

Ahahah, I love CS!~ Same username there too~

I'm quite annoyed at how long they take to update rarities, but meh, whatever. That's just me complaining about it~ tongue.gif

I'm quite annoyed at how long they take to update rarities, but meh, whatever. That's just me complaining about it~ tongue.gif

Nah, I totally agree. I want to know how much my store pets are worth >_<

Ahaha, yes!!

They updated the December/Christmas rarities (but no the store pets, awww :l).

I was hoping for at least a single Rare out of all of them, but alas, the most valuable thing we got this time is Uncommons. Oh well, those winter lions are so gorgeous!

PPS Rudolph kitty is just too adorable as well.

Ahaha, yes!!

They updated the December/Christmas rarities (but no the store pets, awww :l).

I was hoping for at least a single Rare out of all of them, but alas, the most valuable thing we got this time is Uncommons. Oh well, those winter lions are so gorgeous!

PPS Rudolph kitty is just too adorable as well.

Yes, I love the lions<3 people keep offering to trade on my PPS Rudoph and I'm like dry.gif no.

I also love the Shadow Dogs and the orange dragon-y thing xd.png I'm trying to hoard them. Hard to hoard the Shadow Dogs though when everyone wants to keep thiers tongue.gif

Edited by Erica8798

Store pets are ALWAYS Very Rare I believe. They are worth a rare two years earlier each.

For example, '12 store pets are worth '10 rares. '11 store pets are worth '9 rares.

'10 and '9 store pet worths depend on where they are located on the list wink.gif