dragonpile101

Chicken Smoothie anyone?

Does anyone know about Chicken Smoothie?  

392 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

sure thing, i'll be needing a name though tongue.gif

Same as here. Some items I won't trade though, mostly the random props and objects.

Is it worth getting the store pets for trades?

Edited by Wookieinmashoo

Yeah, Store Pets always turn out Very Rare, so, if there are older pets that you are going after, then they make good trade fodder while also supporting the site. happy.gif

I read somewhere (probably in their forums) that they're worth Rare pets that are two years older then them, but I'm not a hardcore trader, so I'm not 100% sure.

Yeah, Store Pets always turn out Very Rare, so, if there are older pets that you are going after, then they make good trade fodder while also supporting the site. happy.gif

I read somewhere (probably in their forums) that they're worth Rare pets that are two years older then them, but I'm not a hardcore trader, so I'm not 100% sure.

That is for the most part correct, except in the case of a few store pets that are on the List.

I'm not seeing much demand for this month's store pets, but i guess it won't hurt to buy one or two. Which ones are the most popular?

Hi! I am sort of quitting CS. So people can send me trades asking for free pets. But I might edit smile.gif

Hi! I am sort of quitting CS. So people can send me trades asking for free pets. But I might edit smile.gif

I wouldn't mind some free pets. Sorry you're quitting. Is your name the same as here?

I had a such a hard time trading for the older animal eggs. I didn't want them at first, but I got my favorite of the new set and one after that. Then the rainbow cat came out and ended up getting that one too. I then had to have them all.

Edited by Wookieinmashoo

I wouldn't mind some free pets. Sorry you're quitting. Is your name the same as here?

I had a such a hard time trading for the older animal eggs. I didn't want them at first, but I got my favorite of the new set and one after that. Then the rainbow cat came out and ended up getting that one too. I then had to have them all.

My name on there is Cookie Jar. I'm not accidently quitting... I'm getting rid of a lot of my pets, but I might come back someday.

My name on there is Cookie Jar. I'm not accidently quitting... I'm getting rid of a lot of my pets, but I might come back someday.

Okay, I sent a trade with the "adoptions" pets.

I'm actually wanting to create a couple hoards. Unfortunately the holidays for those pets are long past.

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/viewpet.php?id=93135771

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/viewpet.php?id=86028819

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/viewpet.php?id=90661867

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/viewpet.php?id=91100378

Almost all my doubles are free. Just send a trade to Cookie Jar. I might edit.

I finally got the Apple! Yay biggrin.gif It's my dreamie and I've been trying to get it for ages!

http://static.chickensmoothie.com/pic.php?...5FDE5&bg=c6e194

Anyone have this pet and is willing to trade it for pets or CS$? I can do off-site trading too. I think the site is compatible with Umbria.

Ended up buying it from someone, yay

@Raikielia: Somehow I got lucky and one of my 4 adopts was one of them.

Edited by Wookieinmashoo

Man, I can't believe I missed the PPS Butterfly Wolf! D': (Not true, I really can, but it sucks. T_T) I can't wait to see the stone dogs to grow up.

Congrats! They're so hard to trade for(and I refuse to overpay >_<). Finally got one. Paid a little more than I would have liked, but I got it.

At least we got Chickens this month, I was so sad when I adopted the other pets and there were no chicken eggies. xd.png

Edited by Raikielia

I love Chicken Smoothie! biggrin.gif

Trade with me! My account name is STeLLaR on there.

Yesterday was my one year anniversary on CS smile.gif

I <3 CS, I'm Derp 0.o on CS, I need someone to do art of my Royal Family The Royal Family (TRF). If you do I'll be your art slave even though I'm a terrible artist. Why doesn't anyone have the Ghost PPS or the BMD I will offer anything for them.

Edited by kingcobra2018

So I just got warned for linking inappropriate content...which makes no sense. My tumblr doesn't contain swearing and the image I linked to was very mild. I really don't understand these people being extremely protective over children. What do parents do when their children happen to see something on animal planet or even roadkill? Do they cover their eyes every time? The stupidity of the rules on this site befuddle me.

Yeah, of all the sites I've frequented CS is no doubt the most ... 'sensitive'. I think one of the weirdest rules is that you can't point out coloring errors on pets because it's seen as bashing the artist.

Not sure what picture you linked to, but it doesn't sound any worse than the actual Roadkill pony PPS that's on site (that I hope doesn't get ruined in the upcoming revamp).

Yeah, of all the sites I've frequented CS is no doubt the most ... 'sensitive'. I think one of the weirdest rules is that you can't point out coloring errors on pets because it's seen as bashing the artist.

Not sure what picture you linked to, but it doesn't sound any worse than the actual Roadkill pony PPS that's on site (that I hope doesn't get ruined in the upcoming revamp).

Yeah, I really want that one because I thought the ponies of those lines look dead to begin with.

I only put a little bid of blood and dead matter in the image, again, nothing you can't see on education TV, in a 5th grade science book, or countless other places.

I won't even begin to mention how gullible the general user base is. It makes me thankful for the forums here where people actually question what you say.

Okay, I've opened up an art thread on this site and so far only ran into one slightly unsavory person. Now I'm making that two. I currently have two way people can get drawings: grabbing a spot on the list I have, or offering a bribe that's twice the normal cost to ensure a spot.

This person sent enough rares for a bribe for one character when they wanted four...so I told them to add more. They didn't seem to get that they would need to send 32 rares to cover it. I keep sending the trade back and I eventually have to PM them about it. They end up complaining that they payed a lot of rares and wanted to know if they were getting the picture. I finally gave up and told them to just remove the pony and it would be fine. They removed the pony and added nothing. I told them they needed to replace the pony with something else and they finally did. I wait for them to accept it and keep waiting and have to send a message. I get a reply back asking for an image of a different character. I ask about the other image and they're "having second thoughts and want to give away all their rares". This is the first lie they told me. I called them out on it and told them to not request anything again because I don't want to deal with them again and was disappointed. Instead they would send the rares on my wishlist for the image of the new character. I accept my end and tell them to edit their form on the thread...then wait some more. I again have to PM them to accept their trade, but they want the drawing first. This is the second time they didn't read my rules (the pony being the first). They then inform me that one of the pets is in an auction and they didn't want it auto canceling. This is the second lie because several of the pets they're offering me are in the auction, not just one. Plus if I had the drawing read would I still have to wait on them?

Also using pets for art payment and auction bids is against site rules. I guess they're just not used to reading rules anyway.

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/trades/view...Jj9xxClzSAQAW3w

If anyone would be willing to trade me these pets, I'm canceling this stupid trade and never dealing with this person again.

Edited by Wookieinmashoo