dragonpile101

Chicken Smoothie anyone?

Does anyone know about Chicken Smoothie?  

392 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I just joined ten minutes ago and now I have 47 pets. :3 I'm Techno_Elf there, by the way. Just like here!

What...? I've never heard of Chicken Smoothie so I clicked the link and it said that a ban had been put on my IP address for threatening and abusive behavior?? I am lost wacko.gif

What...? I've never heard of Chicken Smoothie so I clicked the link and it said that a ban had been put on my IP address for threatening and abusive behavior?? I am lost wacko.gif

Is there another person who uses your computer?

Also I do have an account here, but only recently became interested.

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/accounts/vi...7&userid=245926

I have a bunch of duplicates to trade if anyone is interested. Other common pets I don't have are fine.

Nah, I totally agree. I want to know how much my store pets are worth >_<

All store pets are very rare.

What do you guys think about the replacement of Equi's horse lines? (the older horses from 2010)

I'm personally really excited, since I never really liked the old horses (too awkward and the designs were never really stellar) and they were traced, so I was always kinda put off them.

AND the new draft lines are just perfect omg <333

Well, it has been announced. The equine horses will be changed.

All store pets are very rare.

Yes, Qualeo has already pointed it out to me. No need to repeat it wink.gif

Anyways,

Yay, my first Easter event! I love bunnies!<3

Yessh, the bunnies are super cute! biggrin.gif My favorite so far is this one. Love those little wings!

I don't know why, but I've become more active on this site. Would anyone mind me posting a ridiculous trade someone offered me?

Since they do have a trade fairness thread, I thought this was an unfair trade:

but still okay. I don't go CS rarities, so this may have been fair, I just don't feel like trading 10 + potential pets that could be rare themselves.

broken links....

None of these pets were in my trade tab.

On another note, how is the easter collecting going?

Edited by Wookieinmashoo

Both links say "this trade cannot be found" tongue.gif

Yeah, I guess I don't know what I'm doing. I may not just be used to the rarities, but the person offered the trade to me and insisted it wasn't fair to them...I say don't complain about unfairness when you put yourself in the situation yourself.

Yeah, I guess I don't know what I'm doing. I may not just be used to the rarities, but the person offered the trade to me and insisted it wasn't fair to them...I say don't complain about unfairness when you put yourself in the situation yourself.

Did you click 'Share Trade'?

Also if anyone wants to trade with me, I have some nice pets: Trades wanted!

I gave up on trading, too much of "That's not fair!!" and "Read my rules, pl0x!!" dry.gif

That banner hates me. Come out, come out, whereever you are.

I love holidays and events, I get some fantastic trades. smile.gif

Well, it is nice to read their trade rules. I get sick of people wanting pets and items I specifically said weren't for trade.

I've been for a long time. I'm Regulus there, my favorites would have to be my Malk dragon collection. I keep the monthly adoptions going, but I really don't have time to be there very often.

Malk Dragon Collection

(If anyone sends me a trade there, you might want to PM me here to let me know.) Feel free to look through my groups, I'll be happy to take requests for locked groups as long as I have two of them.

I gave up on trading, too much of "That's not fair!!" and "Read my rules, pl0x!!" dry.gif

That banner hates me. Come out, come out, whereever you are.

I haven't run into any problems so far. then again I just do monthly swaps. I don't have any rares. To me if the two people trading are happy with what they're getting, then it's a fair trade.

@Snowytoshi: yeah I did, but something must have messed up.

If anyone is having trouble remembering to check for the banner, this might help:

http://www.online-stopwatch.com/

I'm Thuban over there. I hoard items and brown pets. tongue.gif

I'm Thuban over there. I hoard items and brown pets. tongue.gif

I have plenty of items I don't care about if you're ever interested in trading.

sure thing, i'll be needing a name though tongue.gif