dragonpile101

Chicken Smoothie anyone?

Does anyone know about Chicken Smoothie?  

386 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

CS has a very... um, let's say.. strange user base. The majority of the members are very immature. Another lot of them are just plain rude! Tons of art theft happening on there too... I've reported at least 10 people, about half for art theft.

I had a chicken smoothie for a while, but I started to get bored with it. I may make another account if I stop playing on some sites.

I used to go on CS and my username was Spirit Wolfe. I know that I obtained all my dreamies: a Sunjewel and 3 Black Advents <3 I might have more, but I forgot xd.png

Meh. I don't go on too much anymore, and I'm unwilling to trade my BAs and Sunjewel. But my Blue Sorbet is UFT.

-rolls in thread-

I only have two pages of pets missing on my WL. I could use a miracle right about now.

I play it. That's where I found this site, actually ^^ I'm ℓα∂ʏ мαямαℓα∂ɛ, although I don't go on that much, I'm still trying for my dreamies tongue.gif

I am Memethetrouble I started two days ago and have nearly 100 pets. Some rude people think they can ask to take my pets so don't ask. I will block.

CS has a very... um, let's say.. strange user base. The majority of the members are very immature. Another lot of them are just plain rude! Tons of art theft happening on there too... I've reported at least 10 people, about half for art theft.

Not to mention incredibly naive. Also the mods there make me glad for the mods we have here. They constantly delete things without warning and when you do get a war, they let you know...but won't talk about it. I tried PMing a mod to see what I did wrong and got no response.

Looks like people were excited about the 18th and all the re-releases and can't seem to read either because of it. The rainbow draft horses are back to haunt me as I got one as a re release. I couldn't get anyone to take the last one even if it was on their wishlist. I just end up donating it to someone's group. This one will probably have the same fate

Okay, I go back through a thread on the forums to look at one of my comment. and, no surprise, it was deleted with no reason. It was on topic and it was explaining something, but because the mods got upset that I said tracing does not mean copyright infringement and is not "bad" as they put it, they had to go and delete it because some random 14 year old knows more about the art world than an art professor at a college. it is mind boggling how incredibly naive these people are.

Though I never truly go on anymore, my username there is Hunterthewolf001.

It is kind of irritating when people ask for my pets which aren't in my adoptable a group, seeing as how my account is old and has many rares... I like having them there because it's a fun reminder of all the time I used to spend on the site, and you are supposed to be collecting them, after all.

I think the main reason I left is because I grew tired of the constant begging to get gifted pets, and I think that's why I'll always prefer dragcave. DC has a much more mature community, and I find it very refreshing that you can't ever trade adult dragons. It avoids most of the begging that hat tends to go on in similar sites.

Meh. I got fed up with the site, so nowadays I just log in to adopt new pets and don't bother about anything missed.

Summer event time. I have a list of things I am looking for. I love Egyptian stuff.

That topic.

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewt...t=190#p75306701

Reading the previous fairly zombie posts.... Yeah the user base is really young and they don't seem to understand some of my trade policies. They keep wanting to take all the event stuff and give me piles of ordinary stuff.

I joined in June and while I think that their trade system is beautifully organized in terms of what it allows the user to do, I think the forum userbase leaves something to be desired as Starscream and everyone else seems to notice.

A lot of my requests for free pets have been sitting there for months now. Also, a lot of the users are pickier and rude compared to here when it comes to a trade or post. There is a lot of mini-modding going on. During the Egypt event, I posted publicly in the event discussion thread to let a user know that I gifted them some items they needed in case they were overwhelmed with PMs or something. Another user quoted my post and told me that it was nice, but attention seeking and wanted to know why I would publicly post that I gifted something. I'm an adult and this isn't my first go around on a pet site forum by any means, but those kind of comments severely deter me from gifting or participating in any kind of CS discussion at all.

I like a lot of the pet designs though. I just wish they would grow faster.

Edited by Jazeki

I joined in June and while I think that their trade system is beautifully organized in terms of what it allows the user to do, I think the  forum userbase leaves something to be desired as Starscream and everyone else seems to notice.

A lot of my requests for free pets have been sitting there for months now. Also, a lot of the users are pickier and rude compared to here when it comes to a trade or post. There is a lot of mini-modding going on. During the Egypt event, I posted publicly in the event discussion thread to let a user know that I gifted them some items they needed in case they were overwhelmed with PMs or something. Another user quoted my post and told me that it was nice, but attention seeking and wanted to know why I would publicly post that I gifted something. I'm an adult and this isn't my first go around on a pet site forum by any means, but those kind of comments severely deter me from gifting or participating in any kind of CS discussion at all.

I like a lot of the pet designs though. I just wish they would grow faster.

I'm still on this site for the pet designs, which as everyone has stated, are great, but the forums are best left to be avoided. I rarely post in any discussion and most of my posts are in the trades area or my art section.

I once quit the free pet section because of how rude people were and that they would change their rules in their post after you sent a request just so they have a reason to cancel it. Also people and their code words

I actually enjoy drawing for the people here and I've only come across one or two people who came off as slightly rude. There's a lot more variety in characters wanted than on most pet sites, so it has a lot of staying power in those regards.

Also, If anyone has any of these bunnies http://static.chickensmoothie.com/archive/...FB087&bg=99c57c (either color)

and want to trade the extras, I'd love to trade for them. I have several hoards and this is the newest one I've decided on.

I play Chicken Smoothie too! biggrin.gif I registered in March. I think it's an awesome game, though I really dislike trading for missed outcomes. tongue.gif My username and profile picture is the same as here ( _Windy_).