dragonpile101

Chicken Smoothie anyone?

Does anyone know about Chicken Smoothie?  

392 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm trying to trade extra items, but so far no bites. I may PM you before the trade-in time and give you my extra items if they'll be of use to you, Star.

I never had m uch chance to play the summer event this year. and some of the stuff I had a hard time finding, such as computer parts. so I am going to have very few pets at all.

The token turn ins were completely skewed. There's very few that take the base banner items and two that take the electronic parts and three that require the plants, both of which require the banner items.

The other half the pets require the fluffy animal tokens. Once I get the last event pet I need I'd be happy to help.

My profile page if anyone wants to send trades:

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/membe...rofile&u=245926

Edited by Wookieinmashoo

I'm still missing some of the items so if anyone want to trade their items for pets or something, feel free to send me a trade, I'm tekla there.

Also, the backgrounds for this event were really nice. I didn't really like the event last year but this one was fantastic.

I'm still missing some of the items so if anyone want to trade their items for pets or something, feel free to send me a trade, I'm tekla there.

Also, the backgrounds for this event were really nice. I didn't really like the event last year but this one was fantastic.

Yeah, last years and the year before that were not my thing. I really liked the items and later pets for this event though.

The token turn ins were completely skewed. There's very few that take the base banner items and two that take the electronic parts and three that require the plants, both of which require the banner items.

The other half the pets require the fluffy animal tokens. Once I get the last event pet I need I'd be happy to help.

My profile page if anyone wants to send trades:

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/membe...rofile&u=245926

I could not even find the electronic things, it was jsut not user friendly.

I could not even find the electronic things, it was jsut not user friendly.

You do have to run around a lot.

I was too lazy to figure all that out myself, but I used the event discussion thread to successfully navigate where and how to get what: http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewt...?f=20&t=3121671

I have like one token left (it's a mushroom or something - one of the trade-ins to get other pets with). If you PM me your username, I'll send it over to you if you want it.

I was too lazy to figure all that out myself, but I used the event discussion thread to successfully navigate where and how to get what: http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewt...?f=20&t=3121671

I have like one token left (it's a mushroom or something - one of the trade-ins to get other pets with). If you PM me your username, I'll send it over to you if you want it.

I constantly had to use the discussion thread to figure where things were. After I turned in to the wrong area I made sure to look. This is the first year I didn't remember where things were. It was confusing and the lack of uses for all the tokens were a big problem for me.

its Sunstar, but no big deal. I wasn't into it due to the pain in the butt.

Does anyone actually know how to find someone by username? I've looked repeatedly but can't find a way to.

The only way I've figured out how to do it is go to the search and input a username (ignoring all other fields). It'll give you all the user's posts, but at least you can click on the username from there.

The only way I've figured out how to do it is go to the search and input a username (ignoring all other fields). It'll give you all the user's posts, but at least you can click on the username from there.

I've tried that and most of the time find nothing because the person doesn't post or something.

I've tried that and most of the time find nothing because the person doesn't post or something.

Well that sucks. The other thing I can think of to try is google. Search the username and "site:chickensmoothie.com".

Adding a reminder that today you can adopt 3 pets that are releases from past years. Some might be valuable so make sure you figure out what they are before trading

On 12/18/2016 at 1:31 PM, Wookieinmashoo said:

Adding a reminder that today you can adopt 3 pets that are releases from past years. Some might be valuable so make sure you figure out what they are before trading

It's been a year but rollover is 6PM central time and you have 34 hours to adopt three re released pets again.

Heyy, I'm on CS. If you want to look me up I'm known as "food2go".

Just be warned, I don't check it super often but feel free to look at my pets!!!

I've been on that site before! I made a profile about a year ago. Just checked and the cat I got is full grown. It seems fun but I haven't gotten the hang of it quite yet, if you wanna look me up and see my small collection of pets, I'm just "Ghostplops" there too!
I really like the designs people come up with on that site, they're pretty cute and creative.

I absolutely love Chicken Smoothie!

I collect deer, fennec foxes, butterwolves, and malks.

If there's anyone around who plays or used to play, I'd love to trade or take care of pets you don't want anymore if you've stopped playing!

My username is the same over there.

Chicken Smoothie was fun but it gets boring over time, but when you've been away for a while it's not so boring.