dragonpile101

Chicken Smoothie anyone?

Does anyone know about Chicken Smoothie?  

392 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I just joined today because many people on another site were going around about how many trade trolls there are on CS, and since the pets don't need any care (clicking, views), why the heck not. I'm just grabbing as much stuff as I can, who knows what might happen. I'm Niverdia there, btw.

I read that new pets come out once a month, on which date does that happen? o3o

Edited by lightbird

On the first of every month. happy.gif Though there are always special holiday releases. Chinese Newyears pets were just released today, so be sure to go get some!

Just joined ^.^ I have a question though: Is there a limit to the amount of adopts you can keep?

There is only a limit on how many you can adopt but no limit on how many you can own. wink.gif

i joined like yesterday...i have no clue how to do anything besides adopt stuff. xd.png i'm lightningsky on there too...

i wish i was around for those dragons on chinese new year. @_@

I really hate missing the holidays, because the ones with the pets don't want to give them up. If anyone wants to trade or chat or something my username is ubbydubby, like here.

I've been on there since 2009, and go by katcombs if anyone wants to add me or trade, send away, I'm really active during the holidays

I joined this yesterday, and it's pretty fun to go there when i'm out of other things to do. i'm SkyraTwilight812 on there, in case anyone wonders (yeah, it's the same as my scroll name and forum name, it's kind of a habit to use that username)

Still collecting rats and such. <3 Getting ever closer to my goal of having one of each rat ever.

I joined today because I'd heard so much about the... community. Haha, well the site itself seems interesting, though there's not much to do once you've adopted. Wait 30 days then visit the site again? Okay then.

I want to name this cat I adopted from the pound, but somehow I don't think 'Antichrist' would go over so well with the mods.

Excellent. People can be overly sensitive about religiously themed names, can never be too sure.

What's this, buying things with RL money? Think I'll pass.

Eh, I think you'll be fine. The chances of anyone ever noticing and bothering to report seems rather low anyhow. So many critters errywhar.

I hope that maintenance will end soon. I must see my babies! <3

Wow I am really trying to get the Lion Cub on CS but people are demanding insane prices ohmy.gif

I'm Gigglebug on there btw ^^

I do trades too if you like or miss something.

I have the Lion Cub. It's insane for me to see how many offers I get for it! xd.png

I'm InfinitelySilver on there. I'll look you up!

I have the Lion Cub. It's insane for me to see how many offers I get for it!  xd.png

I'm InfinitelySilver on there. I'll look you up!

I would offer too, but I can't afford to pay the current demand, I'm offering a 2011 VR store horse and a complete elf-set that's worth a 10 rare already.

But demand is like 2008 rares.

It's so insane ohmy.gif

And what's crazy too: I went through users to find one with lion cub for trade, you wouldn't believe just how many newly registered users with just cats I found. tess even made about about cheating and making a second account to adopt for the lion cub.

Edited by Nalyua

^ Definitely. I don't intend on trading it though. If I give that one up, who's to say that I'll be able to get another one?

To your edit, that is crazy. xd.png

Edited by Skypool

I know right?

I wouldn't make a second account just to get an adopt I missed though.