dragonpile101

Chicken Smoothie anyone?

Does anyone know about Chicken Smoothie?  

392 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

O_o Lots of pets. Thank you!

No problem ^^ Like I said, I've been around since '08, just a little while after it started xd.png I've got a ton of pets built up, including a lot of creepy spiders. Especially those many-eyed red ones.

Anyway, I sent you the trade, you don't have to offer anything ^^ Expect more as I go through even earlier, I've been present since '08.

Did you adopt everything since -08? blink.gif

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/accounts/vi...hp?userid=34346

Ahh, I remember this site. Like most adoptables sites, I play them avidly for a long time, forget about them, remember them out of nowhere, and play avidly for a long time again. Rinse and repeat.

Though, being a member for a while now does have its benefits... I do have some nice trade fodder. ...Still haven't gotten those two glorious foxes that I am so desperately after. ;A;

Ahh, two foxes that I've been after for a long time now. Have come upon them many times before, and I often offer a lot of their wishlist pets, or at least 5 or 6 uncommons for one or the other, but they always end in cancellation of the trade. :<

Shut up and take my pets!

All of my want for those two. :T

Edited by brokenglass

Oh those. I remember having to swap around a lot when they came out. I didn't get a single black one. wacko.gif

Funny. The black one is the one I've seen most often... And also the one that has eluded me the most. ;A;

Did you adopt everything since -08?  blink.gif

Just about. There may have been a brief spurt of inactivity somewhere in '09, and I wasn't big on rats for a while, but I think this is my oldest pet. Part of the August '08 set, just one month after it opened biggrin.gif

Total number of pets is currently... 1,963. I gave Rhea around 40 or so earlier, so I had around 2,000 xd.png

Edited by Dr. Paine

Now I have two of each colour so none of them are uft.

Let's pretend I know what uft means. :>

Ugh, getting back after so long... Means only one thing. Time to purge and tidy up my groups, and then update my wishlist, taking out old stuff and adding in the new. 8D

Just about. There may have been a brief spurt of inactivity somewhere in '09, and I wasn't big on rats for a while, but I think this is my oldest pet. Part of the August '08 set, just one month after it opened biggrin.gif

I became a member in advent -08 but traded some to get earlier pets. This is my oldest pet. I took a hiatus late -09... dry.gif

Uft=Up for trade

Edited by CatCreature

Alright, I don't think it was actually inactivity in '09, it was just a pain to adopt more than one or two pets from a group at a time xd.png So I just have very few from that time.

Noted biggrin.gif

And thanks for the pets, Paine!

SPOIDAHS

Spiderses.

SPIDERSES EVERYWHERE.

SPOIDAHS

I've been enjoying trolling the wolfaboos there :>

user posted image

<3

Edited by RheaZen

*Pokes thread*

Halloween event is nice! smile.gif

Define 'nice'. xd.png I have a bad habit of going online to grab something before running to the bus for work.

I missed the bus yesterday. ^^'

I might do some swapping depending on what I end up with.

Lol, I finally found the DragCave thread in the forum. Took some time. xd.png

Oh, and Rhea? What's your CS nick? I found some creepy crawlies under my bed in my account.

*Prods front page* Cassowary tongue.gif

I'd love to take your crawlies! biggrin.gif

*Takes a broom and sweeps the crawlies in your general direction*