TJ09

04/01/10 - MAYHEM

I'm curious, can these new eggs be bitten?

I'd think so. Although, I'm not gonna try.

DARNIT!

I grabbed a sunsong instead by accident and now must wait five hours Dx

Rawr.

Whatever, I guess I'll keep it and hope it has a dif gender than the other one...

I did the same thing. xd.png but I turned it into a vamp. smile.gif Drakrono: so yes they can be bitten

Edited by Thefireeternal11

I don't Belive it My eyes are Leaking Tears of Desperation all because I can't get a Sunsong Amphithere, I'm not Right in the Head. (PLEASE CAN SOMEONE CATCH ONE FOR ME/TRADE ME ONE I HAVE LOADS OF RARES THAT CAN BREED NOW!!)

Edited by Millennium07

Fell Fires go so quick...I missed around 20 + before I got a Code Page for one and started wooping. xd.png I'd say that they're the rarest of the 4, or at least the most sought after. smile.gif

I hope these eggs don't conquer the cave for too long, like the last release, or everyone will get sick of them. xd.png

Yes, but the problem is that those of us who haven't got them yet will be SOL in that case. This, I assure you would not make me happy, I don't want to missout like I did with the Valentines.

Muwahaha, already got one egg and it's the first drop I've tried. :3

Nice. Took me six hours to get one =x=

I WILL GET THAT FIRE EGG IF IT LEAVES ME DEAD ON MY FEET TOMORROW!

there can't be THAT many good snipers on at 3 am.. Right?

Edited by RedWolfen

JavaTiger-I'd say keep them for around a week, and slowly integrate the other eggs back into the mix until they're average. Anyway, somebody is bound to start an MM gifting center soon enough. 8D

I got four the first drop I tried, but I got two speckled ones and not Sunsong... so I abandoned one of them and got a sunsong in the next drop.... xd.png I don't even have really fast internet...

I don't Belive it My eyes are Leaking Tears of Desperation all because I can't get a Sunsong Amphithere, I'm not Right in the Head. (PLEASE CAN SOMEONE CATCH ONE FOR ME/TRADE ME ONE I HAVE LOADS OF RARES THAT CAN BREED NOW!!)

Well, I accidentally picked up an extra, but I dunno how for the life of me to trade it xd.png

And...I don't think I'd ask anything in return.

I'd just keep hunting for a heckfire happy.gif

AW!! So cute! i like the starty looking ones best. sadly some of the jokes played on me and other people wernt what id call fun.

ohmy.gif I like the hell fire one.

JavaTiger-I'd say keep them for around a week, and slowly integrate the other eggs back into the mix until they're average. Anyway, somebody is bound to start an MM gifting center soon enough. 8D

If they were around for that long, it would let the craze of " New Release" die down a bit, and us slowpokes could hasve a chance. THat would be about ideal, I think. smile.gif

OOHH WOW those flame dragons are AWSOME as hatchlings!!! Love the star ones too and the sun ones are to die for as well!!! [snuggles the two eggies a catcher caught for her]

Want to get the other two!

Just noticed this topic was here. Whoops!

They all look great and colorful. Gonna have fun getting my collection current again. smile.gif

What have you noticed? *eye twitch*

-Pokes twitching eye-

Heh heh...

Anyways, what you have? all four? [Yes, my grammar is marvelous, I know xd.png]

Its that this thread now has hit *** pages and I have been here since 61.

and that I have a changing neglected egg thing in my sig that doesn't have new eggies xd.png O_o

Edited by DragonWarrior349

Well oh snap to both xd.png

Better fix that icon xd.png

NOOO! For real, no lie, I went in there and managed the small drop, and clicked on a heckfire and would have gotten it! Dx

Edited by XxDustiFoolishLovexX

Dunno if I'll make it to 3 AM.. Maybe midnight.. Ehhhh. Maybe waiting for the craze to die is a better idea. This "Somebody else" beats me just about every. Single. Time. /chew.

Edited by RedWolfen