TJ09

04/01/10 - MAYHEM

how about 1000 like it was on V-day.

Yeah, well, all of us sitting at home celebrating Singles Awareness Day don't have anything better to do with our evening than to catch eggs. ;3

Yeah, well, all of us sitting at home celebrating Singles Awareness Day don't have anything better to do with our evening than to catch eggs. ;3

I had to log on just to say this gave me a good laugh laugh.gif

On topic:

My nebulae are feeling better now, yay! No more soft shell. Can't wait until a little after the Midnight Hour when two will hatch.

Edited by SecondStarToTheRight

The Hellfire (or Fell Fire) and BBW are Wyverns. The Sunsong is an Amphithere (I swear, I'll never figure out how to spell that xd.png), and the Nebula (I think) is a Dragon.

Wyvern = legs and wings, no front arms

Amphi-whatevers = Wings, no arms or legs

Dragon = Well, you know. wink.gif

*looks around for Angziety* Right? Did I get it right this time? tongue.gif

Edited by Gyps13

The ratios will make sure everything's the way it's supposed to be, and if they're common, you're bound to get one eventually, whether it's now, or when the rush of new eggs has died down.

i so hope you're right.

thing is, we won't know if they're common or not until we see them all over the place and my nebula gives me more nebulas and not say... mints or magi.

it might be nice if we had "these eggs will become common" or "these eggs will be uncommon" so we'd have some way of planning some kind of strategy instead of guessing and wondering if they'll be there next week, because 'are they common?" "maaaaaybe??' is common 'round here.

EVERY EGG IS COMMON.

COMMON.

Just thought i'd clear that up.smile.gif TJ said all 4 would be common.

source? i also saw that someone said the fact that TJ said they were all common was the April Fools' Joke. Edited by trystan830

it might be nice if we had "these eggs will become common" or "these eggs will be uncommon" so we'd have some way of planning some kind of strategy instead of guessing and wondering if they'll be there next week, because 'are they common?" "maaaaaybe??' is common 'round here.

Where's the fun in that? tongue.gif

Seriously though, (one of) the creator(s) of the Nebulas said they were supposed to be common. They won't seem common at first, because the system was tweaked, to avoid another Mid-Winter Madness repeat.

But at the very least, you now they're not rare. Uncommon might present a few issues, I suppose, like for the Stripes. What I'm worried about is that with some being Wyverns and Ampiths, will they be able to breed normally? Or will they be like Ochredrakes?

Edited by Gyps13

I don't want to all to be commons I want them to be rare as rare gets like how rare (male) rape is; well atleast hellfire.

But I really want them to be rare

xd.png

JK

Edited by DragonWarrior349

Seriously though, (one of) the creator(s) of the Nebulas said they were supposed to be common. They won't seem common at first, because the system was tweaked, to avoid another Mid-Winter Madness repeat.

But at the very least, you now they're not rare. Uncommon might present a few issues, I suppose, like for the Stripes.

well, sometimes it's nice just knowing. wink.gif

maybe by monday or tuesday i'll be able to get my sunsong and fellfire. i have a CB vamp and CB vine that people couldn't care less about....

Edited by trystan830

I remember the sprites :3

Hellfire= Wyvern

Nebula= Wyvern

BBW= Wyvern

Sun Song= Amphithere (Ugh, cant spell it either xd.png)

The only one I think that may be different, is the Nebula, but I don't remember seeing six limbs on it.

*Edited for epic d'ont misspell xd.png*

Edited by DarkdragoonXHybrid

But at the very least, you now they're not rare. Uncommon might present a few issues, I suppose, like for the Stripes. What I'm worried about is that with some being Wyverns and Ampiths, will they be able to breed normally? Or will they be like Ochredrakes?

Oh jeez...I forgot about the breeding issues that may arise with these dragons, hopefully they'll be able to normally breed. *Is hopeful*

It was said that TJ stated that the dragons all were of the same rarity, but I looked at all of his posts, and none of them say this.

Edited by satyr76

It was said that TJ stated that the dragons all were of the same rarity, but I looked at all of his posts, and none of them say this.

One of the mods spoke to him in chat, and then posted here. But I can't for the life of me find the post. I'm beginning to wonder if I just imagined it. huh.gif

Next time I see Kila or Terriah in chat, I'll bug them, so I have something solid to quote. lol

And the Nebula is a Wyvern, too? I hope not. sad.gif

*taps foot impatiently for hatchies to grow up and say for sure* dry.gif

Edited by Gyps13

Excuse my lack of knowledge for this topic and correct me if I'm wrong but apparently the Nebula dragons were from the Completed list of dragons page, does this mean that some of the dragons on that list might be obtainable in the future? Before I even saw the page I thought of a sand dragon and an egg engulfed in flames, I think there great ideas.

*Stares at dragons*

Edited by Booo

Nebula and Speckled have big huge holes, now they should just HATCH ALREADY!

And then sunsong cracked,heckfire..

Well, heckfire isn't cracking dry.gif

Ugh. tongue.gif I've caught 3 fellfires, a nebula, and a sunsong, but still no sign of the speckled. dry.gif At least I'm only 1 away from my fellfire quota. happy.gif

My Sunsong is finally cracking! It should hatch soon. I think its S2, but I'm not sure. smile.gif

YAAAAY! caught a Fell flame one! xd.png FINALLY!

*does happy dance*

Congraaaats! ^^

..I would have caught a Fellflame 5 times if I wasn't scroll-locked. yay.

Nebula and Speckled have big huge holes, now they should just HATCH ALREADY!

And then sunsong cracked,heckfire..

Well, heckfire isn't cracking dry.gif

at least you got all four eggs dry.gif

Excuse my lack of knowledge for this topic and correct me if I'm wrong but apparently the Nebula dragons were from the Completed list of dragons page, does this mean that some of the dragons on that list might be obtainable in the future? Before I even saw the page I thought of a sand dragon and an egg engulfed in flames, I think there great ideas.

*Stares at dragons*

Before any dragon appears in the Cave, it must first make it to the Completed List. So yes, the Dragons on the Completed List have a good chance of ending up in the Cave at some point. The dragons on that list are totally finished. There's a second list of Works in Progress as well.

There's no guarantee that all of those on the Completed List will be released, but the chances are high. happy.gif

Edited by Gyps13

Well, I am still missing the egg that radiates the heat of a fell flame. But it will have to wait until my waterwalker grows up. Cause I was lucky and found a 2nd gen purebred black hatchie in the AP. I intended to freeze it but its 2nd gen, so I will let it grow up. But the fell flame eggs seem to be the rarest of the new ones as I was stalking the cave all morning and rarely saw one. All others appeared more often.

I don't think we can tell which are more rare. I've seen the fell flame ones a lot, but the nebula one not as much, when I try to catch.

I spent the morning also trying to catch for a friend who has no internet right now, and I only managed to get her a fell flame, out of the entire lot. Waiting for the five hour limit to expire on the unwanted commons to try for some more for her.

If you catch more of one type, try trading for the one you don't have.

mcx