TJ09

04/01/10 - MAYHEM

My Sunsong and Hellfire eggs have big holes in them. I'm anxious for them to hatch so I can maybe get another frill egg. (The frill I have is horribly inbred dry.gif )

My Sunsong and Hellfire eggs have big holes in them. I'm anxious for them to hatch so I can maybe get another frill egg. (The frill I have is horribly inbred dry.gif )

Well I'm just in the same boat as you xd.png

Cept the frill problem, mine is a little different:

I need a few frills xd.png

I think I'll grab..two maybe?

And then pray they are different genders.

Maybe a pink, then try and find a Trio, or paper or something..

I now have 3 Hellfire eggs and 1 Sunsong egg.... I'm waiting for one of them to hatch sometime so I can pick up the other 2. Hope that these don't turn out to be rares. smile.gif

*off topic* I've been hearing inbred a lot, and usually horribly comes before it. What's inbred, and why is it bad?

*on topic again* The only ones I need to get are the Speckly ones and the... that other really pretty nighttime egg. -can't remember name- I want TJ's hatchlings to grow up so I can see what the adults look like, I can't remember from the Completed list.

The new dragons are very cool!!!! xd.png

Heck yeah they are! xd.png

Wow... Oo Does anybody know if they are permenant? Is it two per? Are their any easter dragons or are these them? SO MANY QUESTIONS!!!

There's probably more than 2 per scroll, because I have 3 Hellfire eggs. Also, I saw someone with 4 Nebula eggs.

Man, we see adults tomorrow ^-^ Can't wait! =)

Wow, these seems rather rare in the drops, are they really commons?

I'm starting to wonder myself....

But yes, they are permanent. They will be on our scrolls forever! *cuddles*

Now, if only I could catch them...

Edit: According to my calculations, you'll see the adults at 5pm GMT+8

Edited by Completely Different

For those wondering if you should influence your eggs...

Yes. Yes. Yes and YES.

BOTH forms of each dragon are sexy epic (although I'm more partial to my male Nebula because of the colours wink.gif ).

For those wondering if you should influence your eggs...

Yes. Yes. Yes and YES.

BOTH forms of each dragon are sexy epic (although I'm more partial to my male Nebula because of the colours wink.gif ).

You. You know something. XP Beans - spill 'em!

*off topic* I've been hearing inbred a lot, and usually horribly comes before it. What's inbred, and why is it bad?

Inbred is when two parents have an egg, and then their egg mates with one of the parents, or grandparents, or its own child.

Basically, it's having children with your children.

If you can't figure out why that's bad..I'm sorry xd.png

She is the spriter.... biggrin.gif

And I can testify that all the genders of all the dragons are very smexy.

Edit: In real life, inbreeding is bad because it limits the genetic pool. Without diversity, it can often cause weaker immune systems and defects. In the game, people like mimicking real life, and many feel its ugly to see in a lineage.

Edited by Completely Different

At skinst's insistence I just went ahead and influenced my fellfires smile.gif Can't wait. I do wish TJ would fix Sort by breed though....

Of course I do xd.png I created the Nebulas, and I was also there in ALL of the threads of the dragons as they were being created.

So I've seen all the adults tongue.gif And I can tell you, all of them are epic awesome.

Inbred is when two parents have an egg, and then their egg mates with one of the parents, or grandparents, or its own child.

Basically, it's having children with your children.

If you can't figure out why that's bad..I'm sorry xd.png

Ah. I see. Why people don't like inbred. xd.png

The Nebulas are awesome-ishly epic??? Can't wait until TJ's grow up and then we can see them. smile.gif

They look awesome smile.gif

I'm so mad I didn't get any though sad.gif

Has it ended? because I haven't seen any in on the front page

Of course I do xd.png I created the Nebulas, and I was also there in ALL of the threads of the dragons as they were being created.

So I've seen all the adults tongue.gif And I can tell you, all of them are epic awesome.

I have been lurking in the completed thread for the longest time and still remember what these will look like biggrin.gif

Already influenced mine so that they turn out to be my fav sprites.

Influenced my Nebs opposite genders. As for the others, since I only have one I don't care which gender they want to be.

Oops. Needed to add this earlier, but here 'tis ohmy.gif

user posted image

http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/767/april1.gif

The extra blue, for any that had not seen it, is the egg summoned with the legendary trio.