TJ09

04/01/10 - MAYHEM

I remember reading in this very topic that the Nebula and Bright-Breasted Wyvern were intended as common. I think that they are so rare because of a glitch in the ratios.

EDIT : Still need a Sunsong, too.

Edited by Elizabeth Moonstone

Apology accepted.

I see Z left already. Too bad she didn't stick around to see this.

Things don't need to get completely out of hand all the time.

If you ever need a dragon I have, just ask. I don't always answer immediately but I always answer.

Off to do weekend stuff now, will check back later today! biggrin.gif

EDIT: Z, you are still here! We are being nice. See... tongue.gif

Thank you smile.gif

yay, all of my eggs finally are cracking and getting holes X3

I'm quite excited for the adults of these - they are really pretty as hatchlings. :3

yay, all of my eggs finally are cracking and getting holes X3

I'm quite excited for the adults of these - they are really pretty as hatchlings. :3

Same here, I really can't wait until they grow into adults. smile.gif

I remember reading in this very topic that the Nebula and Bright-Breasted Wyvern were intended as common. I think that they are so rare because of a glitch in the ratios.

EDIT : Still need a Sunsong, too.

well i got bad net any way so i canot catch any + the glish that make u see same egg 3 refrashing so i give up for the moment and i donot y but is weard to find 400 ppl in cb even planty of ppl complain abut luckd scroll or that glish to?????????

i need sunsong and spakeld to biggrin.gif

Everything but my BBW has a stage two crack

The BBW has nothing. I'm a little worried sad.gif I hope he will be okay sad.gif

Now its the waiting game for the adult stage.ninja.gif

So true.... And my nebula and hellfire should hatch very early tomorrow morning. :3 Too bad my Sunsong is the only one without a hole.

The BBW has nothing. I'm a little worried sad.gif I hope he will be okay sad.gif

i lookd ur egg thay same be fine

Well, it does have about 300 views less than the rest. It might just be that. It should be fine. ^^

Nah, I didn't say anything about slow internet neither did I? Thanks.

If someone has slow internet and attempts to hire a 'Catcher' or has someone gift it to them, that's fine. I understand that but if someone just can't click that fast I just think they should wait til' they are more common.

The problem with that theory is that they are NEVER going to be more common. THey are just going to keep getting harder and harder to come by. Pretty much get them now or not at all. sigh.

The problem with that theory is that they are NEVER going to be more common. THey are just going to keep getting harder and harder to come by. Pretty much get them now or not at all. sigh.

Of course they will. Once everyone gets theirs, the rush will die down, and then after a week or so, they'll start to blend in with other common breeds in the Cave. If they're common, the Cave ratios will make sure they're common. tongue.gif

WOOOOT NOOOO i want spakeld i want sunsong stupid net grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr i donot want wat happend to me in trio happen in new egg to

Of course they will. Once everyone gets theirs, the rush will die down, and then after a week or so, they'll start to blend in with other common breeds in the Cave. If they're common, the Cave ratios will make sure they're common. tongue.gif

You really think..., I am sorry, I am just getting discourage. I want an HF and an SS so bad, and so have. So what your saying is keep trying?

I guess it is my bitterness over the Valentines that is talking. I missed out on those and really really didn't want to miss out on these too.

You really think..., I am sorry, I am just getting discourage. I want an HF and an SS so bad, and so have. So what your saying is keep trying?

I guess it is my bitterness over the Valentines that is talking. I missed out on those and really really didn't want to miss out on these too.

Well, they might be a little tough to get now, but it doesn't hurt to try. I mean, I'm sure people thought the same thing about, say, the new pinks when they were released, but now those are common. The ratios will make sure everything's the way it's supposed to be, and if they're common, you're bound to get one eventually, whether it's now, or when the rush of new eggs has died down.

Yay for hatching eggs. :3

I still have to get a Nebula and a BBW. -pokes TJ's hatchies- Grow darn you. ^-^

Ugh. Darlin', I feel your pain. Totally missed every single Valentine I clicked. Grr. Leastways I've got one Nebula and one Hellfire. And I'm scroll-locked right now, so I shan't be competeing with the rest of you until several of my hatchies grow up.

This is me cheering you all on! Nab a Sunsong & BBW for me! . . . Not really tongue.gif

Yay for hatching eggs. :3

I still have to get a Nebula and a BBW. -pokes TJ's hatchies- Grow darn you. ^-^

wut does BBW stand for? I think I'm missing something. xd.png

D| I currently have 5 hatchies and no eggs. When my deep sea grows up in 8 hours, I might just freeze one of my new hatchies so I can go get some eggs. It just seems more efficient than waiting 2 more days to get eggs.

BBW = Bright-Breasted Wyvern

something something wyvern

(black breasted?) i cant remembered tongue.gif

ah bright

xd.png

Edited by Gil212

Well, they might be a little tough to get now, but it doesn't hurt to try. I mean, I'm sure people thought the same thing about, say, the new pinks when they were released, but now those are common. The ratios will make sure everything's the way it's supposed to be, and if they're common, you're bound to get one eventually, whether it's now, or when the rush of new eggs has died down.

well that may be easy for ppl that got faster net do u know how many i try to catch cb gold or sliver or even a trio and i got well i never did it is just like dream to me so i relly not raddy to add 4 more egg in the (canot catch them beoz u need faster net )list -__-

well that may be easy for ppl that got faster net do u know how many i try to catch cb gold or sliver or even a trio and i got well i never did it is just like dream to me so i relly not raddy to add 4 more egg in the (canot catch them beoz u need faster net )list -__-

But those are all uncommon and rare dragons. These are going to be common.