TJ09

04/01/10 - MAYHEM

Ugghh, my Sunsong doesn't want to hatch.

And here is a translation, earthgirl

"At least you can grab trios.I can't even grab purple eggs, and they are common."

Edited by satyr76

Nah, I didn't say anything about slow internet neither did I? Thanks.

If someone has slow internet and attempts to hire a 'Catcher' or has someone gift it to them, that's fine. I understand that but if someone just can't click that fast I just think they should wait til' they are more common.

Well the person you are referring to has been saying over the past few hours how slow their internet is. So this post of yours is saying exacting that.

Well the person you are referring to has been saying over the past few hours how slow their internet is. So this post of yours is saying exacting that.

I'm not referring to anyone, did in ANY of my posts, quote someone or say someones name that can't get one? No.

+I have only been on for about an hour, I have a life and don't come onto the forums all day like some of you.

can you please repeat that in English?

And no, Electric isn't part of the Trio.

sorry if I sound rude but I'm pissed.

it is k i thot it was trio and sorry for my english it is not my first lingo and i under stand u r sad u canot catch any thing becoz we all have same prablom

*flails frantically*

no fights D:

_Z_ will come D:

in other news

my summon failed, so i still have room for a hellfire tongue.gif

heres hoping i get one while on the big computer! xd.png

(im faster on my laptop :3 )

Well to be honest, nobody should hire a 'Catcher', you should have to catch it by yourself. If you have someone else catch it, what's the joy of having it? There's no pride involved because you didn't catch it. Hiring a 'Catcher' is cheating basically because your not doing it, your having something or somebody else do it.

Basically what I'm trying to say is:

Don't hire a 'Catcher', you cheating cry babies. Do it yourself.

I think that this is no place for name-calling.

...I'm impatient. 3 more hours until my eggs could hatch, but I want to go hunting now xd.png

I already used all my Incubates to tongue.gif

I incubated my Sunsong, and its still not even cracking. This is so annoying. I need to unlock.

lol 1 hour and my nebola may hatch ......... weard?

Edited by nona

I incubated my Sunsong, and its still not even cracking. This is so annoying. I need to unlock.

Mine is taking forever too, they do have big gaping holes in them but those have been there since last night, hopefully they're bound hatch soon!

I think that this is no place for name-calling.

Thank you. Agreed.

That was totally uncalled for and a very immature thing to say. This whole site is about being generous and helping others.

I don't post very often, but have been a member long enough to know this. That is why I felt the need to say something.

Oh, and I do have a life but get on the computer to check in on DC to see if I can HELP a fellow DCer if I can at random times. Thank you for showing your colors again, Belasth.

It seems like eggs don't get sick to easy anymore, my Hellfire had 800 views last night at 6 days and 12 hours or something like that. Its odd.

Of course now it seems like they need more views to even crack tongue.gif

*Rubs her eggs to make them warm and hatch*

Thank you. Agreed.

That was totally uncalled for and a very immature thing to say. This whole site is about being generous and helping others.

I don't post very often, but have been a member long enough to know this. That is why I felt the need to say something.

Oh, and I do have a life but get on the computer to check in on DC to see if I can HELP a fellow DCer if I can at random times. Thank you for showing your colors again, Belasth.

All I have to say is sorry.

I am a nice guy, not a hater, but I'm just kinda annoyed at how my eggs will never hatch.

I apologize. I hope we can let bygones be bygones and be friends in the near future or maybe soon.

buggers ;_;

my geode gendered male Dx

and i still havent seen a hellfire

edit: i also wanna say you guys handled that really well biggrin.gif

it looked bad but then POOF! biggrin.gif

cookies all around :3

Edited by Gil212

Thank you. Agreed.

well i agree abut part helpeing who need some time when i bread black alt i give it to who never got lucky y well it make fell batter so some ppl got slow net some ppl never got lucky to find or bread rars so i donot see any prablom to help them that wat human all abut

I keep refreshing on the page and it refuses to change. OR it changes ads but not eggs. I see that others have that problem, but still, it makes me want to pick up the laptop and SHAKE it in the hopes that the cave will stop lagging/stalling and load something!

Guess that's a sign to stop hunting and come back later. laugh.gif

Good luck everyone.

All I have to say is sorry.

I am a nice guy, not a hater, but I'm just kinda annoyed at how my eggs will never hatch.

I apologize. I hope we can let bygones be bygones and be friends in the near future or maybe soon.

Apology accepted.

I see Z left already. Too bad she didn't stick around to see this.

Things don't need to get completely out of hand all the time.

If you ever need a dragon I have, just ask. I don't always answer immediately but I always answer.

Off to do weekend stuff now, will check back later today! biggrin.gif

EDIT: Z, you are still here! We are being nice. See... tongue.gif

Edited by BlueOctoberFan

at least you got many of the new eggs so I don't see any reason to be pissed.

My internet is so slow that I can take a nap while I wait for the cave to reload.

I hardly managed to get Nebula while these things were mass dropping. I can't stand a chance against anyone now. Because people's eggs hatched and now they want to catch another set.

That's why I think longer mass-drops are needed. sleep.gif And in this case I also need a catcher, but I won't go around and beg.

Apology accepted.

I see Z left already. Too bad she didn't stick around to see this.

Things don't need to get completely out of hand all the time.

If you ever need a dragon I have, just ask. I don't always answer immediately but I always answer.

Off to do weekend stuff now, will check back later today! biggrin.gif

I haven't left, I'm always happy to see members work things out. smile.gif

*Now, shall we get back on topic.*