TJ09

04/01/10 - MAYHEM

wow, how are yours all hatching? Did you EQ them?

I think she used Incubate, like I did.

My two Nebula eggs have hatched. *hugsquishes nebulas* I'm hoping for a male/female pair. *crosses fingers.

Incubate. happy.gif At least, that's how I did it.

If you're refferring to me then I only have one new egg hatchie.

My brother eq'd his and they were all nebuls 1 died the rest with large holes were unaffected

I incubated mine and the oldest is 4d21. and I thought I didn't start grabbing that late... I grabbed that one at 7AM MDT (9AM cave time...)

whatever. ^^

I just incubated my Hellfire egg and it is at 4 days..... and it has.... the little hole! I forget what stage of cracking that is, but hey, at least it's hatching!! smile.gif

I just incubated my Hellfire egg and it is at 4 days..... and it has.... the little hole! I forget what stage of cracking that is, but hey, at least it's hatching!! smile.gif

thats s4

i just wish some help me to catch the new egg

Somewhere on the forum are catchers-- I'm not the person to ask, but I thought I saw that somewhere there are people who can catch for you, but you have to give them temp. access to your scroll.

Good luck! Hope you can either get one yourself or you find a catcher!

This topic isn't going as fast as it was on the first. there was atleast 2 more pages about every minute for 20 minutes

Edited by DragonWarrior349

Okay, got one of the sunny ones, 2 speckles, and a hellfire one. I think I'll hatch them before going for the nebula one. It would probably take as long to ditch a speckle and fishing for a nebula on one spot anyways.

They are rather difficult to catch, I had to release a lot of commons I was not aiming for every five hours to finally catch the new ones in each remaining spot... I even released a cheese egg *happy.gif* heh, since they are like about 10 or so not new eggs then a couple new eggs, then another 10 not new eggs. I'd lock then have to wait five hours to abandon the not new eggs.

It took about 6 sessions in 2 days. Since it's so difficult to catch, I'd say if you are in a hurry for a full set, not to try and get one of each, but just what you can of the new then trade the extras for the ones you don't have.

It's not super hard, just really time consuming and you have to be willing to ditch the mistake eggs as soon as their five hour mark hits.

mcx

Hmmmm... if these drops are normal and the new eggs will drop like this, I'm going to say they are common and will stay this way. happy.gif

Okay... waiting for my cheese to run out of its 5 hours so I can drop it in the Departures and go hunting again...

I can't belive we have to wait until tommorrow for TJ's hatchies to grow up.

Even though I already know what the look like they are just so smexy

O_o

XD

I incubated 1 of mine and it will hatch in 3 hours. Other 3 has also a big hole already biggrin.gif

when the 1 hatches i will hunt to get 1 nebula more happy.gif so it would be my 5th xd.png

I incubated two of mine and now have the hellfire hatchie and a starburst or nova or whatever they're called. I still can't believe I got the hellfire one at pretty much the first drop! My bestest luck evah at catching here!

So, do you think TJ will do a mass drop for Easter?

I incubated two of mine and now have the hellfire hatchie and a starburst or nova or whatever they're called.  I still can't believe I got the hellfire one at pretty much the first drop!  My bestest luck evah at catching here!

So, do you think TJ will do a mass drop for Easter?

I hope so. But I will be hatchie locked. so if he does then I will freeze 3 hatchies, and ditch my speckled and get them all again MWAHAHA XD

Edited by DragonWarrior349

Well, I am still missing the egg that radiates the heat of a fell flame. But it will have to wait until my waterwalker grows up. Cause I was lucky and found a 2nd gen purebred black hatchie in the AP. I intended to freeze it but its 2nd gen, so I will let it grow up. But the fell flame eggs seem to be the rarest of the new ones as I was stalking the cave all morning and rarely saw one. All others appeared more often.

Wishes TJ's draggies would grow up so I could se their beautiful sprites! Oh I can't wait( Me still want Sunsong and HF).

Hm hm... Please little ones, hatch now D: Mommy wants to cave hunt! Oh well, I have atleast one Nebula :3 I think.. xd.png I think that one I have is an Nebula.

oh lol i got a chicken while looking for the new ones.

did they get more common? i saw a lot (two words, not one) chickens during the last drops

I just refreshed the page 3 times over the same sunsong. xd.png

at least it's not just me - i refreshed a page twice over the same dino.... blink.gif

so here's my question - do i have the luxury of waiting until next week or so to try to get these new ones? cause i really don't need the frustration right now.

or are they just going to *poof* like the Trio's kinda did?