TJ09

04/01/10 - MAYHEM

oh lol i got a chicken while looking for the new ones.

did they get more common? i saw a lot (two words, not one) chickens during the last drops

if chicken is the egg 1/3 the size of the others, yes I saw lots of them lately, at least one or two per drop.

Funny. Yesterday, Hellfires were pretty hard to get, and Nebulas were easy. Now its switched. Sunsongs are still hard, though.

Yes, my sunsong and nebula are cracking, and my little silver hatched so soon I should be able to get that speckled and finish off my hunt for the new ones...until I decide to finish my dream of catching five of each dragon >:D

Edited by Delphine

Before any dragon appears in the Cave, it must first make it to the Completed List. So yes, the Dragons on the Completed List have a good chance of ending up in the Cave at some point. The dragons on that list are totally finished. There's a second list of Works in Progress as well.

There's no guarantee that all of those on the Completed List will be released, but the chances are high. happy.gif

Oh great thanks! smile.gif

...Can someone answer why I dont see ANY of these new eggs in the cave? Ive been through several drops before and I saw them then... Now all I see is regular eggs...

Edited by canobiecrazy

...Can someone answer why I dont see ANY of these new eggs in the cave? Ive been through several drops before and I saw them then... Now all I see is regular eggs...

Because now the drops are normal, and they just have the new eggs mixed in. Yesterday was the only day for drops of the new eggs only.

Because now the drops are normal, and they just have the new eggs mixed in. Yesterday was the only day for drops of the new eggs only.

Okay, thank you!

*ahem* CL1cKZ0rz Mah EEGGZ!!!11!!oneone!!!!2!!spaghetti!eleventy!1! D:

/stupid

>.>

im thinking of naming mah nebula "slowpoke" or something like that

its at 3days 11hours and REFUSES to hatch

3:<

*whine complain rant*

although....it COULD be helping me out, and preventing eggs from distracting me until i get my hw done...hmm.....

(this is a joke lulz, im just ranting at the little thing :3)

Edited by Gil212

*ahem* CL1cKZ0rz Mah EEGGZ!!!11!!oneone!!!!2!!spaghetti!eleventy!1! D:

/stupid

>.>

im thinking of naming mah nebula "slowpoke" or something like that

its at 3days 11hours and REFUSES to hatch

3:<

*whine complain rant*

You know, you can put it in an ER now and hatch it fast. wink.gif There's an ER that accepts eggs at 3d 23h, the one Soti put up.

You know, you can put it in an ER now and hatch it fast. wink.gif There's an ER that accepts eggs at 3d 23h, the one Soti put up.

but isntr soti down e.o

BTW it only accepts 3 days and less, doesnt it?

Edited by Chris27bot

Hmm locked again. Caught a Nebula in the last hourly, I still need a flipping BBW though T.T xd.png

Yeah, well, all of us sitting at home celebrating Singles Awareness Day don't have anything better to do with our evening than to catch eggs. ;3

All of us married 'just another day' types were there too. That and the roads in my part of the country were 3 feet deep in snow on Valentine's(terrible storm Feb 10th), and we couldn't go anywhere.

The Hellfire (or Fell Fire) and BBW are Wyverns. The Sunsong is an Amphithere (I swear, I'll never figure out how to spell that xd.png), and the Nebula (I think) is a Dragon.

Wyvern = legs and wings, no front arms

Amphi-whatevers = Wings, no arms or legs

Dragon = Well, you know. wink.gif

*looks around for Angziety* Right? Did I get it right this time? tongue.gif

Thank you for the info, I didn't realize there was a name for the kind with only wings, like the Blunas. smile.gif

but isntr soti down e.o

BTW it only accepts 3 days and less, doesnt it?

Acually, because of the change, now they accept 3 days and 23 hours or less. and I think they are talking about http://www.jaemeia.net/er

Where's the fun in that? tongue.gif

Seriously though, (one of) the creator(s) of the Nebulas said they were supposed to be common. They won't seem common at first, because the system was tweaked, to avoid another Mid-Winter Madness repeat.

But at the very least, you now they're not rare. Uncommon might present a few issues, I suppose, like for the Stripes. What I'm worried about is that with some being Wyverns and Ampiths, will they be able to breed normally? Or will they be like Ochredrakes?

Well, if you look at body types alone, Skywings are Wyverns already, and they breed just fine. Blunas are amphi-whatevers, and they also breed with anything.

Nebulas seem destined to be a common, as they looked like they outnumbered the other mod madness eggs by quite a bit when I was hunting in April 1. Granted, I didn't start in the morning, I started after work, so it may have been different earlier in the drop.

Yay, I just caught a fell egg! I now have sunlight and speckled eggs to catch^^