TJ09

04/01/10 - MAYHEM

ok. laaaaaaag. And caught another unwanted egg.

maybe I should hire a catcher. sleep.gif

well i give up i well try anther time when cave become less ppl and my net be littel faster

or if i find a catcher who help me

Edited by nona

3 of my new eggs hatched so now I can go try and catch some more of the new eggs. I doubt I'll be sucessful. I caught the new ones I have at a friend's house with his high speed internet and now I'm home with my dial up.

I wish TJ's hatchlings would grow up. I really want to see the adults.

well i give up i well try anther time when cave become less ppl and my net be littel faster

or if i find a catcher who help me

Don't hire a catcher. No one should give their password to anyone. Even if it's to a friend.

Edited by GhostMortum

Don't hire a catcher. No one should give their password to anyone. Even if it's to a friend.

the prablom is i canot tread i donot have any thing good to bread and the vamp well bait after a week so iam kind desbart

the prablom is i canot tread i donot have any thing good to bread and the vamp well bait after a week so iam kind desbart

I understand you. But don't make the mistake of giving password to someone u don't know.

I wish I could get or even find one of the new ones.

Well, I'm just happy everyone else is getting what they want!

I understand you. But don't make the mistake of giving password to someone u don't know.

then wat i do if thay become rar as trio and all i can find is in bread no cb from the new egg then even trading is worthless + i can ask that some 1 drop it for me if thay got extra it well be rissky but even so no 1 well do it

Is anyone open enough to catch an HF and SS for me? I have been having NO LUCK AT ALL on these and would love to have them...

Well to be honest, nobody should hire a 'Catcher', you should have to catch it by yourself. If you have someone else catch it, what's the joy of having it? There's no pride involved because you didn't catch it. Hiring a 'Catcher' is cheating basically because your not doing it, your having something or somebody else do it.

Basically what I'm trying to say is:

Don't hire a 'Catcher', you cheating cry babies. Do it yourself.

Is anyone open enough to catch an HF and SS for me? I have been having NO LUCK AT ALL on these and would love to have them...

i want spakled and sunsong T.T

Okay FUUUUUUUUUUUU!

I've been trying for a whole hour to get nada! dry.gif

And I got that canopy thanks to my dad who came in screaming and whining that he want to reinstall my windows. Right NOW when I was egg hunting.

Well to be honest, nobody should hire a 'Catcher', you should have to catch it by yourself. If you have someone else catch it, what's the joy of having it? There's no pride involved because you didn't catch it. Hiring a 'Catcher' is cheating basically because your not doing it, your having something or somebody else do it.

Basically what I'm trying to say is:

Don't hire a 'Catcher', you cheating cry babies. Do it yourself.

It isn't against the rules, its not cheating. THere is no rule against it. And it is all well and good for those with fast reflexes ( who can nab them before they are gone) to say "Get it yourself". THe truth is some people are getting discourage d here, and don't want to have to wait for these to breed before they get a chance ( sp since they may be rare like the trio and then good luck getting one).

Okay FUUUUUUUUUUUU!

I've been trying for a whole hour to get nada! dry.gif

And I got that canopy thanks to my dad who came in screaming and whining that he want to reinstall my windows. Right NOW when I was egg hunting.

..that sucks. Dx

*Blablahi pats Dad*

..that sucks. Dx

*Blablahi pats Dad*

He's exactly like a baby who want candy from a certain rack. Dx I'm not kidding or exagerrating!

He was all 'squee' when I said I let him go at my computer. Now I'm at my mom's.

It isn't against the rules, its not cheating. THere is no rule against it. And it is all well and good for those with fast reflexes ( who can nab them before they are gone) to say "Get it yourself". THe truth is some people are getting discourage d here, and don't want to have to wait for these to breed before they get a chance ( sp since they may be rare like the trio and then good luck getting one).

I didn't say it was against the rules, did I?

I'm just saying you shouldn't whine and cry and hire a 'Catcher' if your not fast enough.

There is no point in having someone get it for you because then YOU didn't catch it therefore there is no pride of having it. It's basically just getting handed to you.

ya but even so finding a catcher who agry to do it is not easy task eather

Internet is too slow on this computer. sleep.gif

I shall give up for now and wait for my dad to finish.

darn it.

I want mass drops!

..Just when I'm not scroll-locked, I grab an electric egg which I have to keep 5 hours. -__________________-

..Just when I'm not scroll-locked, I grab an electric egg which I have to keep 5 hours. -__________________-

at least u grab trio i even canot grab prupol egg and thay r commen

I didn't say it was against the rules, did I?

I'm just saying you shouldn't whine and cry and hire a 'Catcher' if your not fast enough.

There is no point in having someone get it for you because then YOU didn't catch it therefore there is no pride of having it. It's basically just getting handed to you.

So I suppose you are saying the people with the slower internet should just not get the new eggs? Wow... that's very generous of you.

I gift my eggs to people all the time and not because they whine about needing a catcher. You, sound like a whiner to me.

So I suppose you are saying the people with the slower internet should just not get the new eggs? Wow... that's very generous of you.

I gift my eggs to people all the time and not because they whine about needing a catcher. You, sound like a whiner to me.

Nah, I didn't say anything about slow internet neither did I? Thanks.

If someone has slow internet and attempts to hire a 'Catcher' or has someone gift it to them, that's fine. I understand that but if someone just can't click that fast I just think they should wait til' they are more common.

at least u grab trio i even canot grab prupol egg and thay r commen

can you please repeat that in English?

And no, Electric isn't part of the Trio.

sorry if I sound rude but I'm pissed.