TJ09

04/01/10 - MAYHEM

Well I'm waiting to be unlocked cause I got scroll locked catching an egg accidently that I didn't want o.e

So *waits*

I catched my Second egg now. I hope I get the other two in the next days. biggrin.gif

Edited by Shajana

is there any catcher can hunt me 2 spakles and 2 sunsong 2 for me and 2 for my sis

I'm finally unlocked!

Now to catch either Trio or new eggs.

:D :D :D I have three of the four, now! Finally! LOL, I'd be trying for the last, except I accidentally clicked a sunrise/set egg instead, so I've gotta wait. XD But yay, I'm so happy!

Just waiting to see what the (speckled egg) dragons look like as adults, so I know if I want to influence it male or female...hurry up!!!

just need a sunsong now, and I'll be done for now. Gah, mints are everywhere....

Well, if you look at body types alone, Skywings are Wyverns already, and they breed just fine. Blunas are amphi-whatevers, and they also breed with anything.

Okay, way late reply on my part, lol. But Skywings are classified as "Easterns", like Silvers. According to Kila. (I haven't figured out how to cross quote from other threads yet. rolleyes.gif)

As for the rest of the Wyvern, Wyrm, Ampys, and all of the others.......

..... I'm just glad I'm not a spriter and have to figure it out. xd.png

I've had no luck thus far, so I'm breeding my metalics and vamps in hopes of trading for them. I hope I can start catching once the mayham dies down a bit. They are going to perm. right?

Just 12 hours until these guys grow up! *flails and goes to bed*

*prods TJ's hatchlings* Grow up already you cute little things, I want to see your adult forms! And not just so I can know if I want to influence my eggs or not. xd.png

Yay, my pygmy grew up happy.gif

Now for my three gaping holed ones to hatch!

HATCH YOU FOOLS, HATCH!

They don't want Trio friends or something... dry.gif

BurnPyre Hatched He's a Hellfire Wyvern!

I love your Avatar by the Way Dusti

Edited by Millennium07

BurnPyre Hatched He's a Hellfire Wyvern!

I love your Avatar by the Way Dusti

Aw, thank chu happy.gif

Your Welcome!

Cool! Neutral Demon, The RP Mod is Viewing this

Edited by Millennium07

Hmmmmmm....I hope the Mercy Dragons come Next Time I really want to See 'em in the Cave!, Oh well Back to Ouran for Me..... Now whered I put my Pizza......

At long last I've finally attained a BBW...

Now I'm hapily scroll locked with doubles of everything but the BBW xd.png

Waaaaiiiiittttt a Moment I just Noticed that Incubators don't count the Dimorphism yet.....

Yeah they do, if you have the entire scroll shown.

Hmmmmmm....I hope the Mercy Dragons come Next Time I really want to See 'em in the Cave!, Oh well Back to Ouran for Me..... Now whered I put my Pizza......

-gives a squeak then tackles-

OURAN!!!!

[Eh, I know, I know, off-topic. Don't want chu people harassing me bout it dry.gif ]

Hatch you three little eggies.

Come on, you're almost there!

Ahhh oh and How many Guardins of Nature are there, I Mean I have an Adult but i've only sean another Adult.....

Ahhh oh and How many Guardins of Nature are there, I Mean I have an Adult but i've only sean another Adult.....

*Off topic*

Well, Legendary/Nature Guardian dragons are limited two per scroll, and roughly 11% of D.C has had their Summon suceed, so I'd say a couple hundred are out there? Just a guess.

*On topic*

...Well now I just wait for the adults, I'm excited, even if I know what they'll look like; mostly because I cant believe they're going to be on our scrolls finally biggrin.gif

This^^^^ A MILLION TIMES THIS^^^^^^, I Love Hellfires JUST as much as Anime (Sulks in Hyper-Active Courner)