TJ09

04/01/10 - MAYHEM

The Mayhem drops are so rare, you can barely spot one.

you can get them, but you have to be fast or at least on fast computer.

I have a fat chance on this computer i'm right now, 'cause this is old and slow. I wish i would have my own fast laptop biggrin.gif

but locked with nebula eggs so can't complain biggrin.gif

The Mayhem drops are so rare, you can barely spot one.

well spoting them is easy part is the clicking part that drive me nuts

any 1 got extra spikels or sunsong i only miss thos 2 T.T

Gah, DSs are so hard to use.

So, does anyone think something will happen tomorrow for Easter?

Gah, DSs are so hard to use.

So, does anyone think something will happen tomorrow for Easter?

i donot know tj didnot say any thing .............my be there well be rar event easter egg

and if that so that well be parblom becoz most ppl got luckd scroll so..........i donot think so

Edited by nona

My two nebulas/Debaglyurms and my sunsong/Plorkmnars have big holes, and my hellfire/Filthnrfm has a second stage crack, woohoo! Also, my purple matured. 8D

@Wet Sock: My guess is not. Easter is mainly a Christian thing (well, srs bizness Easter is) and TJ wouldn't release another egg so soon after this batch. He didn't release any Easter eggs last year either, though Easter was right on the heels of the Lagmonster that time.

Edited by Lightningstreak

Two of my eggs hatched, the Nebula and the Sunlight ones. They look adorable.

Wew my Speckled eggy and my Hellfire eggy are both at 2nd stage crack!! xd.png My Nebula is only at 1st stage crack, though.....

AND MAI HATCHES NEED TO GROWWW!!!!!! *sprinkels fertilizer on hatchies*

Ah, but Christmas is a religious event also, but also with a showy side, so i get where you,re coming from.

But an Easter dragon was made, and its off the list now. And as mentioned, this is only the START of the mayhem. ;D

Ah, but Christmas is a religious event also, but also with a showy side, so i get where you,re coming from.

But an Easter dragon was made, and its off the list now. And as mentioned, this is only the START of the mayhem. ;D

Pfft. Christmas is more of a "celebrate the season of giving" holiday now than a "celebrate the birth of Jesus" holiday. =P

Oh, I remember that Easter dragon. It was like, a bunny dragon holding an egg, right? o_o

an easter dragon? when was this shown?

ps.Yay all my eggs have big holes in them biggrin.gif

I see Easter as a celebration of life, myself.

Additionally, it too is based on a pagan holiday. It isn't just Christianity that celebrates it. wink.gif

Yes, it was a rabbit dragon holding a golden egg. I really wanted it-I love bunnies!XD

But i checked a while ago-It was on there but went missing...I hope it does come in the cave!

*happy dance* I managed to get all four new eggs now, today I caught the Sunlight egg! smile.gif

I'd love to have an Easter Egg, but I don't think there will be one as there wasn't one last year. Don't see why there shouldn't be one though. Bad thing is that most people would be scroll-locked though due to the latest new batch of eggs.

What use is an easter dragon or any other special dragon.... I can never get them on dialup anyways....

But I think these new dragons look great!

Aaaww.... I wish I could have seen this Bunny dragon! sad.gif

How long ago was it on the list?? Before it was removed?

It was taken down quite soon after it was put up. An image of the male and female are in the spriter's siggy, I just can't remember their name.

But if the banner is in their siggy, I guess they must be going into the cave eventually.

I dun think the bunny dragon will show up. <.< It's too much 'bunny' and not enough 'dragon'.

I see Easter as a celebration of life, myself.

Additionally, it too is based on a pagan holiday. It isn't just Christianity that celebrates it. wink.gif

Actually, the pagan holiday, Ostara, was 2 weeks ago. smile.gif

I was kind of hoping 'mod madness' meant that there would be an egg flood every other day or something similar, just to watch the waves of drama, when the people who had given up got all hopeful again, and the scroll-locked people who were lucky the first day had to sit it out or risk losing what they already have. I'm evil that way.

On a side note, does anyone know why the release is named Mod Madness? I need to work today, and do the family thing tomorrow, so I'll never get through all 189 pages of this thread. It's a great release, 4 new eggs, all dimorphic, but functionally, it doesn't seem that different than any other release. 24 hours of new eggs, then back to normal. The announcement and then the 6 day wait after the '2 week' announcement period ended was different, but the 6 days wait wasn't purposeful, I'm told there were site issues.

I keep missing the Flame egg, I've seen it at least ten times today, but failed each time.

I can't get any of them. I might have to come online at 4am or something, when no-one sane is awake