TJ09

04/01/10 - MAYHEM

Well, they're have been thee christmas dragons,but only two valentine/halloween dragons. So it shows that new things can happen. I'm not certain it will, but TJ is a tricky little thing... ;D

Managed to grab two Nebula's from the AP and since I have almost zero luck in getting anything but common eggs I'm overexcited! smile.gif

Yes! I unlock in about 3 hours, and then I can go for the chickens and dinos that seem to be dropping instead of mayhem eggs.

Yet another bunch of very pretty eggs. I do wish we could freeze eggs to keep.

I can't get any of them. I might have to come online at 4am or something, when no-one sane is awake

There are lots of insane people on these forums, and plenty of them are awake at 4am catching eggs...

There are lots of insane people on these forums, and plenty of them are awake at 4am catching eggs...

*giggle* I know I am, sometimes. Totally pays off!

Aw wow, these new eggs and hatchies are so pretty!

I am so happy! =D

All of these four, I remember seeing their progress threads and I also remember picking out these four as ones I really wanted to see released!

Thank you so much everyone who made this release possible! <3

..I still need one of those space ones though..

Those will be challenging to get I see.

any 1 got extra spakeld or sunsong my net is so slow i canot catch any in cb

ops sorry bad net make me dabol post sorry

Edited by nona

Love how these were supposed to be commons. I haven't seen any of the new eggs on the cave all day today and yesterday. >_> </sarcasm>

Finally got one of each. *lets out a long breath* That was the hardest catching I've ever done, INCLUDING holliddays.

Gah, spaz clicked a balloon! D:< At least I've got a speckled and a hellfire or whatever they call them, though. Very pretty sprites, indeed.

I haven't been lucky enough to get any yet....

maaaaaaaaaaan net become more slower i think my hasbend sister r downloading

3 days and5 huer and not spakels and sunsong rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

blasted saw a sun thingy... sunsong, thats what I saw

I only need the Flame egg and I can say I have all of them. Of course, I need to get four of each, but that's another thing. Currently my scroll is locked, though, so for the next three days no hunting for me.

Eeekkk!!! I just moved and finally logged on to Drag Cave and I see there are new eggs!!

MUST GET!!!

i just want spakeld and sunsong thay drop more than other egg but my net is not helping i wish some 1 help me

At long last my eggs are finally cracking. xd.png

5 more hours until they COULD hatch. Though I doubt they will :/

Hopefully these are arround for a while, i want to concentate on getting my frills before they are retired.

It was taken down quite soon after it was put up. An image of the male and female are in the spriter's siggy, I just can't remember their name.

But if the banner is in their siggy, I guess they must be going into the cave eventually.

It was Dolphinsong :3

And I also have to agree with the poster below you. It was removed because it was too rabbit like. I think all that needed to be changed was the face...and then the tail could be a rabbit tail....but that's not the point.

How about those eggs,eh?

I tried for a green speckled but ended up misclicking a Nocturne egg, which I have decided to keep. But my MM eggs should be hatched later today, which will free me up 2 egg slots. I'll have to fog one to keep them from locking me though.

My eggies have had big hole since yesterday. And My nebula finally hatched. I hopes is female.

My sunsong, and hellfire, have a big hole and now my hellfire will hatch at any moment.

all of my eggs are V stuck also XD