TJ09

04/01/10 - MAYHEM

Dang, this is so irritating. I impulse clicked on two Nebula eggs. Now I have to wait five hours to get rid of them, unless one auto-abandons.

There is no auto-abandoning. Try biting one?

Poor Nebulas...They really have to stop getting under everyone's mouses, or they'll end up unwanted. ;_;

Aaargh, it's the msot annoying thing when you can't get the arrow to go the the right number on the hex colours of PS. And yes, i'm too lazy to just type the numbers. This is what I get for picking to do a grey sprite...

So... was there any explanation to why it was called "Mod Mayhem" that I possibly missed?

I'm still not seeing the reasoning.

The Eggs themselves are so pretty I dearly wish we had an option to freeze them as well as the hatchlings. They're simply gorgeous. Even the newer re-vamped ones.

Because the mods Swapped

Oh. I guess I did miss that.

:\

Edit:

I see. 0_o

Edited by Pink

I believe it is empty because it is mostly filled with Frilled eggs, and with the rumors of Frilled being discontinued, everyone is snatching them up.

And, since there's also a LOT of people on today, there's more people online to snatch any egg that seems needed or slightly cool. I've taken a screenshot of both the Last Egg and the empty AP.

It's magical...

There not rumors. It's true.

There not rumors.  It's true.

Wait, what? They are discontinuing the frilled dragons? I love them, why are they going to do that? I've been meaning to get more of them once I finished with getting these new eggs and a few others that I am missing. So where or who did you hear this from? Also if they are being discontinued when would the last day to get them be?

If they are being discontinued soon I will have to wait for these new eggs and get some frilled dragons first.

Edited by Artistic_Avi

DANG IT! I can't grab ANY!

-headdesk,wall,floor-

RAWR!

No heckfire Dx

I'm like, dead beat, beat dead, whatever.

I'm going to bed > <

Soon as I finish my icon...

-stalks back to corner-

i hope im still able to catch one once my hatchlings grow up

they've been sick all day

i really want the hellfire one

Does anybody know if the eggs will still be dropped after 12 AM? Its 12:06 AM where I am...

Got three of the four eggs, and that's all I can get 'till tomorrow! If anyone can save a speckled egg for me it would be a miracle

Still nothing....I'm seriously debating getting a catcher now.

*wiggles fingers*

EDIT; These are permanent. They will be here forever. The BBWs and Nebulas will most likely be common.

Edited by Completely Different

Wait, what? They are discontinuing the frilled dragons? I love them, why are they going to do that? I've been meaning to get more of them once I finished with getting these new eggs and a few others that I am missing. So where or who did you hear this from? Also if they are being discontinued when would the last day to get them be?

Read here for Lyth's story: http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=87333

To stay on topic, I am loving all these new dragons. Need more egg spaces!

I just had an Idea that will probably be shot down; A nebula gifting center because a lot of people reflex click only that breed and just drop them to the AP. This way people who would be happy as long as they get any dragon will be happy and the droppers will be happy that it went to a good home.

Still nothing....I'm seriously debating getting a catcher now.

*wiggles fingers*

EDIT; These are permanent. They will be here forever. The BBWs and Nebulas will most likely be common.

I caught mine like nothing.

Yeah, I'd catch for you, but I'm scroll locked till Saturday.

Good luck?

PS. It helps if you turn off Javascript and automatic image loading (in FF).

You'll have to click the text of the egg, but it loads SO MUCH faster.

It takes me about 1/20 of a second to reload with the automatic image loading off.

Edited by Pink

Poor Nebulas...They really have to stop getting under everyone's mouses, or they'll end up unwanted. ;_;

The craze will die a little and everything will be okay. Nebulae are too pretty to end up unwanted. smile.gif And if the dragon is even half as pretty as the egg, then I totally don't worry for their future. smile.gif