TJ09

04/01/10 - MAYHEM

Yea....I'm gona freak now....considering this is the 19th time I've missed.....

make that 20th....

Edited by warriorjames

@Jaaaarne - I'm not TJ so I can't answer that, but he told me they are all the same rarity, so I believe him.

D| Why did my CB silver and her CB black mate choose yesterday to give me an egg? I mean, there's no way on earth I'm dumping that egg. So I can't get a hellfire, and those are my favorites of the new ones. </3

Omg, that would have been the best prank EVER.

Hilarious, but FRIGHTENING.

Imagine if they turned all the Vampire Dragons into pale, sparkly, good-looking dragons. And all the names ended with 'Cullen' or somethign of the sort.

Or-

"This egg has fangirls all screaming madly to get at it."

Edited by Wet Sock

Imagine if they turned all the Vampire Dragons into pale, sparkly, good-looking dragons. And all the names ended with 'Cullen' or somethign of the sort.

OH GODS NO!! That be awful I got my first Vampire and man.

That be awful!!

Or-

Don't give TJ any ideas... D:

That would be terribly funny, though.

*peeks in*

Mayhem still going on, eh? You mean you people aren't all locked up yet? Like me? tongue.gif

j/k

Good to know these will still be easy to get, even once the drops go back to normal. I'm dying to make a Nebula army, and maybe a BBW army. smile.gif

I'm not LOCK YET!!!

I want my other two eggs!!

Speckle and the Heated one!!

I got the sun one and the space one!!

Ahh, I wished I got my Magma and CB white a few weeks earlier T_T Oh well I'm definitely not dropping them since I waited forever to get them sad.gif

If I can get my hands on a DANTE'S INFERNO fire egg and the Sunsong, then I'll be happy biggrin.gif I luffles the shiny colors~

Mmmm, the Sunsong egg and the Nebula egg are by far the prettiest. So many colourrrssss~

Or-

Lol! Now I have to name one of my vamps with Cullen tongue.gif

Shiny colors are always fun colors of the eggis weeee!!!!

Yush. smile.gif Can't wait to see how the adults will look! Probably way prettier than the hatchling stage biggrin.gif

C'mon TJ's hatchies, grow!!

I only know what 1 Adult looks like, and my emeory is vague on that subject.

Locked with a CB magma and 3 of the new eggs though no flame one >.< and i don't wanna drop any... eh and they all have roughly the same amount of time left. sucess though with my two hatchies sitting black alt and CB spilt... so no droping anything... :/

I was all freaked out and going

"These eggs sparkle in the sun and are cold and pale".

Lol. For some reason, that description reminds me of the winter seasonal egg to me O_O

Edited by Shiroi-hime

Mmmm, the Sunsong egg and the Nebula egg are by far the prettiest. So many colourrrssss~

I do agree with them been prett colors. [sways]

Come on 12 o clock get here so I can ditch this extra sun egg then get me speckle egg and Nebula eggie!!

[drools]

I have two free spaces left. Im probably gonna let my Fellfire and my Nebula hatch, then go hunting for some more once they get a little less popular. =P

GRR why can't I NOT GET LUCKIE!!!! [whacks head into stuff fox collection]

5 minutes and counting for all of you not locked. gl!

My batch should hatch just about when TJ's grow up, so I'll come back looking in a couple of days.

And yes, the adults are lovely. All of them. wink.gif

*wanders off*

Edited by Gyps13

D: I'munna miss like ten big drops because I was pretty much scroll locked until today D: D: D: D: asdf It'd be nice if the maximum was 5 (my lucky number)