TJ09

04/01/10 - MAYHEM

RAWR!

LOST ANOTHER CLICKY BATTLE!

Dragoncave wants me to die...Dx

-sits in dark corner alone-

ohmy.gif I made a topic called Mayhem Music! I don't know if I can promote it like this. >.>

But just in case anyone's interested! It's pretty much just the music we're listening to right now! ohmy.gif

I am really into the *ell fire wyverns sprites I think I remember them so I am going to try snagging them. btw I am finally free and to those people who keep picking up unwanted nebulas and such I will happily take them sorry to beg it's just it's impossible with mt slow computer and everyone trying to get a new egg for me to grab my own.

Now that I ave spare time, I made a little animated egg. biggrin.gif

I honestly have nothing better to do....

WOAH, I just saw that the animation from Sun to Nebula looks epic.

Ooh, can I put that in my siggy? What's the code?

*loves animations*

Can someone post the breeds and their respective egg descriptions again?

Mayhem is right with in an hour and a half the number of ppl in the cave went from 276 to 560+. It was 3:30am here, but I think everyone got on the phone and called there friends when the new eggs showed up. For 3 hours the number was between 450 and 550 ppl in cave. Mayhem and chaos for sure. Love the new eggys.

I love the kissin dragons in the siggy above. Would you mind if I used it sometimes.

Edited by DeathDymin

Sure Steven, anybody can. <3

I have to say, he codename fits puuuurrfectly. smile.gif

2 More hours until I can drop a Nebula tongue.gif

I hope the Mayhem eggs are breedable biggrin.gif

UGHH. I WANT TO GET A erm DANTE'S INFERNO EGG wink.gif

They're so pretty, and the dimorphisms are prettier OwO

tongue.gif

I guess the drops get more and more people over time because more and more people get informed of it.

HATCH AND GROW UP SILLY UNCOMMON HATCHIES AND EGGIES ON MY SCROLL D:<

Thanks Wet Sock!

Now I can have them all in my siggy, even if I don't actually have all of them...xd.png

I'm in a pixelly mood. ;D I'm actually redoing my DA avvie, shock-horror. It's still Padre from Darkplace....xd.png

You should see the new update on firefox 3.6.3. Man it's fast & cleared up my lag.

Ohmigosh, my eyes are burning out of my skull O.o

I'm soo tired, but I wan tthe darn hellfire!

So, I made myself a new siggy link xd.png

Why is the abandoned area empty? Normally on new egg days it is overflowing with people dumping eggs and hatchlings to get new ones. Wierd...

Neenia-It's because everyone Abandons right before the hourly drop starts. Just wait, it'll explode soon.

Why is the abandoned area empty? Normally on new egg days it is overflowing with people dumping eggs and hatchlings to get new ones. Wierd...

Because it was yesterday (for some people because of time zones) that it was new egg day tongue.gif

I believe it is empty because it is mostly filled with Frilled eggs, and with the rumors of Frilled being discontinued, everyone is snatching them up.

And, since there's also a LOT of people on today, there's more people online to snatch any egg that seems needed or slightly cool. I've taken a screenshot of both the Last Egg and the empty AP.

It's magical...

Dang, this is so irritating. I impulse clicked on two Nebula eggs. Now I have to wait five hours to get rid of them, unless one auto-abandons.