TJ09

04/01/10 - MAYHEM

I'll put up the egg code for anybody wanting to use it...

But without the *

[*IMG]http://i41.tinypic.com/vil7c4.gif[/img]

Thanks I am using it on another forum! My friend loves it too,mind if I give her the code,I will give you credit?

I've seen all these dragons except for the sun one. I recognize the Fellfire Wyvern because I offered some critique on it. smile.gif I'm actually quite surprised they made it in so early - because if I can remember it, then it must've been a recent addition.

I recognize the other one too - the speckled. I feel like I know it's name... Bright Breasted Wyvern, I believe. Those were gorgeous <3

I think you're right about the BB Wyvern. I saw that one pretty recently myself. A gorgeous little guy. <3 I'm really excited to see them grow up on my scroll!~

Anyone so loving and caring they'd want to catch me a heckfire?

.....Yeah, who am I kidding? I doubt anyone could catch it and then would give it away xd.png

I got a nebula and the fire one at the 2nd and 3rd drop last night...i have yet to get a speckled or sun one sad.gif

DC is actually going faster than usual for me. No Lag.

Oh, sure, you're the one who's sucking up everybody's fast and leaving the rest of us with nothing but lag.

Share, you ebil beast! (jk)

Someone (I don't want 'em Spammed) Gifted me a Sunsong Now I'm Happily Scroll Locked on the 4 Eggys and a Legendary Hatchie (With Wings)

Sure, you can give the code to a friend! <3

It's going fast because my sister isn't here and using her laptopm hogging all our broadband. ;D

Here, have some! *Throws speedyness to the crowd*

I'm rather tempted to sleep now and get up at some socially-inept hour of the morning when [sane] people are snuggled in bed, sleeping peacefully...I MIGHT be able to get the ONE egg I want. @@;

I do have some lag today but not a lot. Ugg I want my other eggies!!!

*Pokes eggs* C'mon, start cracking! Gah, I don't want to be Scroll-Locked for ever. ;_;

It's going fast because my sister isn't here and using her laptopm hogging all our broadband. ;D

Appreciate it, thanks!

I think I got about a half-dozen actual refreshes in the last Drop... sigh...

RAWR!

Lost another click battle for a heckfire > <

Hmm, I'm listening to Live Like We're Dying, so it's calming me down happy.gif

Thanks laugh.gif

I haven't got any of the new eggs yet,I was scroll locked with four named hatchlings-darn. One grew into an adult so I have space for one of the new eggs but couldn't get any in the cave drops,it was too laggy.

Yeah, I got this finally <3

"This egg changes colors in the sunlight."

-headesk-

So...tired!

BUT I WANT THE FIRE, SO DRAGCAVE, IF YOU CARE IN ANY WAY FOR MY HEALTH, YOU WILL GIVE IT TO ME AND LIKE IT!! D:<

Hmm, maybe the song isn't calming me...

Hopeful we can still catch these tomorrow morning and afternoon cause I was at work most of the day.

I wish there was a catcher on at the time.

*Sighs* At least I have my Fell Fire. I'll be happy with that.

But shouldn't eggs start CRACKING WITH OVER 700 VIEWS?

Uuuuuurgh.