TJ09

04/01/10 - MAYHEM

Well, I'm locked with a hellfire and three nebulae (Iz what Firefox says the plural is. *shrugs*) I didn't even realize I had the helly until I accidentally tried to grab a fourth nebula and it told me I had too many eggs.

They look awesome!

Too bad DC is so laggy today that I can't even get a single one. dry.gif

EDIT: I respectfully request that the cave drops have longer drop times....I've literally been sitting here speed-clicking, and only managed to get one off the cave, and it wasn't even the one I wanted. sad.gif I'm sure they're here to stay, but the cave is empty after only 1 minute....it's just a little ridiculous. =x

Edited by aynessa

..Again.. Nothing.. FFFFF.. I'm considering giving up again. This round was the worst, laglaglaglag. That's what you get for living in the country with orrible satellite internet. Bwah.

*Stalks off to trade thread*

*sigh* Got another space egg. But I can't manage to get any of the others! Everyone else is always to bloody fast!

ha ha I think I'm meant to have the nebula eggs, because for the 3rd time today, I'm scroll locked with 3 of them! I've already released some, but I keep snagging another, so I'll keep it this time! Hopefully, I'll have both genders, and I'll try for the other breeds later! At least I did get one speckled egg so I'm happy! Good night, and good luck catching everyone! biggrin.gif

So I'm so used to trying to stay unlocked that now I'm all OMG I HAVE FIVE EGGS, I MUST STAY UNLOCKED FOR THE NEW RELEASE OMG.

I have to remind myself every time I look at my scroll.

Dang, this came at the worst possible time, I'm egglocked AND going on vacation soon, so I won't be able to come on Dragcave...

God, I hate my life right now. I've sat through every hourly drop since 4:00pm and all I've managed to get is one Nebula. I'm starting to grow resentful of it. dry.gif It just sits there, alone, mocking me.

I JUST noticed something.

Put it all in one post please. -.-

All I need is the darn Hellfire egg. The site is WAY too laggy. None of the pages are even refreshing for me in a reasonable period. I'm pretty much screwed until these stinkin' crowds die down. -.-

All I need is the darn Hellfire egg. The site is WAY too laggy. None of the pages are even refreshing for me in a reasonable period. I'm pretty much screwed until these stinkin' crowds die down. -.-

dry.gif Same for me.

:X I thought it would be easier by now, because people would have filled up, but Noooo it's still hard. D: WTF. Or rather HOw much space and how much users/scrolls geesh.. >_<

Edited by Tamago Purin

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

The only ones I remember seeing before are the nebulas and I loved those! I don't remember the other three adults but they look like they'll be great, too ^^

And dimorphism for both sprites!

(just grabbed two nebulas in that last round...that was some pretty big lag, though. xd.png)

Nothing...absolutely nata. Dragcave decided that I was the laggability factor today....Bah.

God, I hate my life right now. I've sat through every hourly drop since 4:00pm and all I've managed to get is one Nebula. I'm starting to grow resentful of it. dry.gif It just sits there, alone, mocking me.

Same here. Except I started at 3 PM.

Just got all mine:))

I was so mad i didnt know i was scroll locked and at a real quick drop i click one real fast and would have got it if i wasnt scroll locked!! But i got all mine at the last hourly drop:))

Nothing...absolutely nata. Dragcave decided that I was the laggability factor today....Bah.

I think that 600+ people click-freshing the main page all at once has some effect too. |D You ain't the only one. ;n;

I have to wait two more hours before I can get my Nebula egg... I have one extra sun egg. Bleh!

I've seen all these dragons except for the sun one. I recognize the Fellfire Wyvern because I offered some critique on it. smile.gif I'm actually quite surprised they made it in so early - because if I can remember it, then it must've been a recent addition.

I recognize the other one too - the speckled. I feel like I know it's name... Bright Breasted Wyvern, I believe. Those were gorgeous <3

wow, i love these eggs, got 3 missing the speckled, but the 5 min drops disappear way to fast.