TJ09

04/01/10 - MAYHEM

Yeah, I'd catch for you, but I'm scroll locked till Saturday.

Good luck?

No problem- I know everyone's busy picking up for themselves.

Hopefully that luck will come in use, though. smile.gif

For those curious about the rarity of the dragons, I have confirmed with TJ that they are all the same rarity.

I'm locked with two Nebulas, a frill, and a Fellfire. ^^; I also have three hatchlings. I believe I've planned accordingly... : D

1.5 hours until dropping a Nebula D:

And 3-5 until some of my hatchies mature and become gendered.

x(

Ahh, I hate being scroll locked sad.gif

The craze will die a little and everything will be okay. Nebulae are too pretty to end up unwanted. smile.gif And if the dragon is even half as pretty as the egg, then I totally don't worry for their future. smile.gif

I won't give any details, but I have seen the adult.

They are gorgeous.

For those curious about the rarity of the dragons, I have confirmed with TJ that they are all the same rarity.

Do they are rare, common, or what?

I just had an Idea that will probably be shot down; A nebula gifting center because a lot of people reflex click only that breed and just drop them to the AP. This way people who would be happy as long as they get any dragon will be happy and the droppers will be happy that it went to a good home.

New gifting/trading threads are currently not allowed because the mods think we have too many already sad.gif

I hope they're all uncommons x) I get more luck in finding those xd.png

CB Thunder, 2 CB Skywings, and a CB Two headed all in one week xd.png

Nar.

Finished my icon, I'm going to bed before I injure myself.

Or the computer.

Goodnight, and hopefully I'll have a better chance at Heckfire tomorrow...

Ooo, love the newest additions=) Now if only I could catch one of them=P Thanks TJ, and all of the wonderful spriters that work so hard.

I got one more HOUR to drop this unwanted SUN EGG!!

Then I will hunt down a catcher to cath the other two eggs I need to have a complete new eggies!!

Oh man, I jsut got so freaked out.

I went on DA to change my avvie to my new Cheshire Cat one I made, and there was one that said 'Team Edward' with Edward Cullen running around, and when I went to change it, all it said was 'WWOOOO! TEAM EDWARD !!!!!!!!111". Apparently it was an April Fool's joke from DA. Hardy-ha-ha.

>(

Oh man, I jsut got so freaked out.

I went on DA to change my avvie to my new Cheshire Cat one I made, and there was one that said 'Team Edward' with Edward Cullen running around, and when I went to change it, all it said was 'WWOOOO! TEAM EDWARD !!!!!!!!111". Apparently it was an April Fool's joke from DA. Hardy-ha-ha.

>(

LOL BEST APRIL FOOLS PRANK I'VE SEEN SO FAR tongue.gif

Cool, that's good to know. I'm always worried that one ends up being a rare and I can never get it once the drops go back to being normal.

Yeay for you....I'm still freaking out over here since I can't get one due to over 300 people sitting and waiting....

I was all freaked out and going 'WHHHAAAAA? WHY? NOOOO!"

Seriously DA, give me a heart attack why don't you?

I'm so glad that the new eggs aren't-

"These eggs sparkle in the sun and are cold and pale".

I think i'd shoot myself.

Ugg I lack a speckle egg and one of the Inner Flame ones.

I love the blue wings on the females for those with the Inner Flame it so AWSOME!!!

Anyone else wondering what rarity they're gonna be and when the drops are gonna stop?

I hope they're continued on as uncommons ;P

I they are the same rarity, then how come some are dropping more often than others?

Depends on the Popular of the egg or just getting a lot drop so people can try to get the one type of the egg the want in mutiplus.

weee!!

I they are the same rarity, then how come some are dropping more often than others?

Lol, I know right? The Nebulas are dropping like commons, the Fellfire one's are dropping like CB Skywings (I KEEP CLICKING ON THEM AND I ALWAYS GET ONE.... except my scroll is full T_T) and the rest drop like Golds and silvers... or at least Dinos tongue.gif

I'm so glad that the new eggs aren't-

"These eggs sparkle in the sun and are cold and pale".

I think i'd shoot myself.

Omg, that would have been the best prank EVER.