TJ09

04/01/10 - MAYHEM

@Gyps13 - They're all the same rarity.

Yep, I saw that a ways back. I just wasn't sure if that "same rarity" was common or uncommon. happy.gif Thanks for clearing that up.

Edited by Gyps13

Perhaps this is all part of MM? Because as the Mods mentioned, this was only the beginning...biggrin.gif

Who knows. If more breeds are coming, I might strangle someone. I'm totally locked.

Well, with the cave back to normal, I finally got the fourth egg I needed to complete the set of four... which is the sunlight egg (not sure what it's officially called yet). *happy dance*

Unfortunately, my son hasn't been as lucky. He's gotten none yet.

I saw a few knocked off the completed list today.

got a cb frill... At least I don't know of their future. :,(

Wait..Whaaa? more of the list. Oh noes. Hopefully it can wait til like...Wednesday?

Wow, didn't expect the normal drops to come back so soon. At least I got a speckled egg, and one misclicked pebble. dry.gif

I love how everybody is 'upset' that the drop was only 24 hours. I wonder how many of the people also complained the past release was SOOO long.

24 hours = special release.

2 days = ok release

2 weeks = too many eggs; madness

But, maybe it's just an april fools joke, and we'll get more the next hour?

Actually, what breeds got removed?

Because I have a feeling this is only the FIRST drop, guys.

ok, now this is just wierd.

Now we're back to the '5 minute' thing, but it's happening with normal eggs now.

What the....

... No tell tell out loud.

xd.png

Well, hopefully this is just a prank, and more will be soon since it was late.

(don't send me pm's, what ever you do, unless you offer your BBWs)

Edited by Infernette

Oh they're commons? Good...

Wait, with the vast variety of species of dragons, and the way people will still be ravenously lunging for these eggs for the next few weeks, will they really be what we can call common?

I love my little Nebula eggs(The second was an accident. i was going for a Speckled), but I really, really wanted to get a fellfire. sad.gif I almost had one, but I souble clicked and didn't realise I'd gotten a CB Balloon and then I clicked a Fellfire. And it got swept away because I was locked.

I suppose I can still try and catch my boss one. Yes, my actual RL job boss plays too. Which is cool. She adores the dragons. So do her grandkids. I just help catch them for her.

It's just that I wanted one. !_!

Anyone know until when these drops will continue?

Well the last drop was mostly back to normal with some of the new eggs thrown in, but I have heard that these eggs are common and permanent so I would suppose that they will never quit dropping tongue.gif

Im still hearing that they will be common in some chats

*crosses fingers*

The sprites are awefully pretty

24 hours = special release.

2 days = ok release

2 weeks = too many eggs; madness

xd.png to be honest, I think I wouldn't mind if we had these drop for 2 weeks like mid-winter madness.

One egg. Nebula. sad.gif

BUT

I did finally catch a CB white (2, actually, but I gifted one) and a CB magma! Yay me.

Back to stalking the cave.

I'm a bit disappointed that the mass drop didn't last another day but at least they are permanent.

I think I may know why the drop ended so soon...But i don't think I should sya. xd.png

*Broods in corner*

I think I may know why the drop ended so soon...But i don't think I should sya. xd.png

*Broods in corner*

Does it have anything to do with it being april 2nd now for TJ.

sad.gif

I couldn't catch any - my computer's too slow. But at least I got another Bluna while everyone was distracted by the drops. I'm excited about these new sprites, because I decided all four were among the select few I liked while they were still on the Completed list!