WonderBubbles

Balance

Shiro sighed,

"This," he said as he hugged her, then quickly let go, embarassed. He looked away and stood up,

"Sorry, that was uncalled for. I mean, we only just met and all... So; sorry." Then he started to walk away, he'd forgotten about Solas and so he was heading back to the post office. He felt a strange sensation, as if he wanted her to stop him. He pushed that feeling aside, he was too embarassed for this.

((Awww, poor Shiro. Love at first sight!! BOOYA, Lol.))

Solas watched Shiro go. He was obviously stricken with that girl, but he finally went into the post office. Solas sat down and trailed his grey legs in the river, letting the water wash over his bare feet. He pulled the small scythe out of his robes and looked at it. It gleamed a brillant silver in the sunlight, intricatly inscribed with strange runes Solas didn't know in any language. He had nearly killed some people back a few days ago with this. They had been trying to kill him, so it all made sense for him to fight back. The strange thing was, all of them seemed to know him and wanted to capture Solas, but Solas didn't who they were. A person came up behind him, it's shadow falling over Solas. Thinking it was Shiro, Solas didn't react, but turned around, a small smile on his face. Then something hard and heavy hit him in the back of the head, and before he blacked out Solas felt something warm and sticky on the back of neck. Then darkness enclosed him.

Mariah had felt a strange sensation when Shiro hugged her, she felt like biting him but she didn't. When he left Mariah started to feel lonely, she wanted to follow him, even if she was weakened by the light. Something about him Mariah liked but she didn't know what... Mariah slowly got up, and headed over to follow Shiro, getting weakened by the light as she did so.

Charin grabbed Mariah by the paw when she stood up. "Don't, the light will expose you," she warned darkly. She knew pratically everything about these gargoyole-creatures-they were weak in light and most would just stay frozen until night fell. Even so, they couldn't be in contact of any artificial light sources. She held her breath, hoping the girl would listen to her advice.

((Username: Ryuu2

Name: Kerberous

Species: Shapeshifter

Sex: Female

Powers/Abilities: Transform into a Simurgh= http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simurgh

Weaknesses: Fire, pepper (Dun ask) and arrows.

Description: She wears a black dress with her long black hair following in the front, but there is no hair on the back of her head. Her are green, the brightest shade of green possible for a human. When is Simurgh form she is a rather large viberate white creature with wings. Her eyes are dark red and her ears are tinged with orange spots.

Personality: She loves to help others but when she is angry, no one should face/talk/ or anything to her. She will kill when angry. Stay away from her then, she doesn't get angry very much though.

Other: HI!

))

Edited by Ryuu2

Mariah looked at Charin. "I'm have human right now so im a little resistent.... but your right." Mariah rushed out and grabbed Shiro, and pulled him into the woods where it was dark. Mariah panted some, her scales were steaming from the sun. Mariah felt pain, she started to grow more human, the Gargoyle part seemed to say. 'okay weve had enough fun for today time to heal'

((godmodding, Limn. You can't pull another PC where you want. It depends on whether he wants to. ))

((ohmy.gif I can't post so often, dumb school... but can anyone recap me? tongue.gif))

((We're at the SECRET MEETING OF RECRUITION. The dragon-guy has already taken some people into consideration to be Slayers and we're waiting for WB for the announcement. ))

((She wasn't god-moding, she was power-playing. I was basically begging her to pull Shiro away anyway in my last post so it's fine Limn.))

Shiro, startled, turned to face the now more human Mariah. He had wanted her to stop him, but he had never expected that she actually would.

"Why-?" He was happy, but so very confused. He looked at Mariah with a questioning look on his face. The more and more he was in the dark with her, the more and more he liked her. The dark forest only inforced his strange feelings for her.

Mariah looked at him when Shiro said "Why-?" Mariah decided to answer the question for him. "Because I seem to have a strange attraction to you." Mariah saw the light starting to peek through the dark forest. "Come on lets head deeper in the darkness..." Mariah turned to where she thought caves might be and looked back to see if Shiro was coming.

(( caught by mom so im off but ill sneak on later :3 ))

Shiro followed, they seemed to both have the same same strange attraction to each other. And to the darkness. She obviously needed the darkness, and Shiro was drawn to the night just as Kuro was to the daytime. He was blushing, and for the first he had nothing to say, so he just followed her, a wide grin on his face.

Mariah found a cave, it was a good size, she crawled in. It had glowing walls, that was the mark of glow warms. The glowing walls did not affect Mariah they were just glowing dim lights, not very strong or dangerous to her. She looked at the enterance to se if Shiro was coming.

((i kind of hate to ask this, but can people quit going off to elope every other page so we have a chance to move the plot forward a bit? while I understand WB not being on all the time is a factor to slow moving, dragging your characters away from a meeting where we're establishing slayer groups is detrimental to any progress we might try to make))

((sorry for ranting there, just becoming a bit frustrated))

(( um I dont think im a slayer so I have no business at the meeting ))

((i kind of hate to ask this, but can people quit going off to elope every other page so we have a chance to move the plot forward a bit? while I understand WB not being on all the time is a factor to slow moving, dragging your characters away from a meeting where we're establishing slayer groups is detrimental to any progress we might try to make))

((sorry for ranting there, just becoming a bit frustrated))

THANK YOU!

+1

((I'm bored with this, I wish something interesting would happen. The only thing we have to do is drag out pointless love scenes right now... Sorry, I know it's frustrating, it is for me too. I just get so impatient and bored so I try to make it interesting... This idea didn't turn out to be as interesting as I thought though. I hope WB comes back soon, it'll be better after that. Sorry *sigh*))

((I think things will be better if Bubbles was here to post for us, since we need to make the Slayers teams. Bubbles needs to do that. And my character is a biatch, so she'll add some drama to this story. XD))

((Sorry - active life at the moment! :| Hell for my RPing.

It'd be awesome if EVERYONE that has joined got their furry/stony/normal butts to the Post Office, because we all have to be Slayers. That is the point to this RP. A little romance is fine, but we NEED to kill these suckers rampaging the country, 'kay? :D

I can understand with the Fallen Angel, of course.

Alright, so... The reapers - Archon and Signum are in the back room, so are Sooty, Kuro, it seems Charin buggered off outside, and I'm not sure who else. Charin, Dusk and Kira need to get there to be in Team Uno. Dusk can swap to Team Dos if he wants to be with his girlfriend. :P

Sorry - almost forgot this. Ryuu - more weaknesses; a huge bird will be strong, so fire can't be it's only weakness. And only strong fire? That's worse. Please, more detail also.

*wishes people would listen to me the first zillion times when I've asked other people for detail in profiles*

FIVE SENTENCES.

Do I have to bold that? :/ Sorry, a little frustrated.))

The anthro dragon frowned after the gargoyle and one of the twins as they had wandered off into a nearby forest. He sighed, then returned to the back room where four recruits were seated. He sighed, rubbing his forehead. "I dislike it when they run off," he muttered. Then he raised his voice, so they could hear him. "You're all in Team Uno," he told them. "There will also be several others, when they return or arrive." His voice contained an undertone of annoyance which was easy to hear.

Sooty smiled and thanked Fraener before turning to Kuro. She grinned, "The same team." The shifter stood, pleading the brother to come with her, with her yellow eyes. Her tail swirled lazily, brushing against her legs every so often.

Edited by WonderBubbles

Kira watched the scene before her, twitching slightly when the silent one (Solas) somehow found blood to give to the unconscious one (Kuro). Everyone began moving, heading towards the post office and heading inside, but the silent one suddenly became injured. Kira figured it was because he was a fallen angel, but she didn't know all the details about them. Another vampire (Trinity) had appeared, and she took the silent one over to the river to help him. She noticed someone else (Dusk) emerge from the river, but she needed to go inside the post office now. After some of the others had gone inside, Kira headed in going to the room where the Slayers were gathered.

Silently she entered, catching word of the guy saying for people to be seated, and so she grabbed a chair and sat down. She sat there impatiently as she waited for them to get on with it.

((Kira is in there, silly. ^^ this post was just really far back because people were posting like crazy. i think we need an OoC thread for this place. heck, i think an OoC thread is needed for ALL RPs. makes things a bit neater and such.

gah, i need to go to bed...))

((Ah, sorry. Forgot about that. :/ *hugs and hands a cookie* :3

*chuckles* go, then.))

Charin heard the old anthro announce something and dipped back into the cave. "So I'm in Team Uno?" she asked, almost skeptical that she could get into a Slayer group. She was a Faun, and their species were known for being peaceful. Now that she was in, it completely crossed the line of what the elders had taught. She sucked in a deep breath of air, before sitting down beside her new team-mates.