Cheshire

Bring back the Blacks

Saw a CB Black yesterday, the first since ages. But didn´t get it. I don´t now where people find all those Blacks offered in the trading threads. unsure.gif

I don´t now where people find all those Blacks offered in the trading threads. unsure.gif

This. wink.gif

I know they're getting more common, but I have still yet to see a CB black. I think I'm going to reserve an egg space just for them or a stripe or metal. The CBs I have, I traded for and I have still yet to raise the IOUs to them.

I know they're getting more common, but I have still yet to see a CB black. I think I'm going to reserve an egg space just for them or a stripe or metal. The CBs I have, I traded for and I have still yet to raise the IOUs to them.

LOL I've seen 2 cb silvers, but not even a glimpse of a cb black *sad sighs*

I saw a few CB Blacks now, one in the Desert, others on the Alpine and I got 2 of them...

I also saw a CB Silver and a CB Gold in the Desert.

Edited by Aurora-Silver

Yesterday I saw a cb black, and in the last hourly drop I saw a cb silver. That's an improvement for me. smile.gif

I found that in the past two days, one CB Black would be dropped in the Desert in nearly every hour drop. Took me a long time to snatch one (since I had to compete with pretty much the elite of catchers), but finally managed to do so yesterday. happy.gif

I finally grabed a CB Black. Found it in the desert. biggrin.gif

Narrowly missed out on grabbing a CB Black in the volcano earlier today, but the Lagmonster was nudging at my computer and alas it escaped me.

I've never even seen a CB Gold or Silver in the Cave. *sulk*

I see one or two CB Blacks a day, either in the Volcano or in the Desert.

I'm so happy that they are becoming more common - well, not common, but actually appearing in the cave at all on a regular basis of some sort. Haha.

On June 15th I caught my first CB black. I watched a couple go by since the biomes started. On June 29th I caught a CB silver. Both are becoming more possible to catch if I can catch one cool.gif

I found one black today and I got that and I put pink's BSA for male to have it. tough to get other black because my breed refuse had other black egg to be. oh well. smile.gif

I'm in on this wink.gif

I remember once upon a time when Blacks would clog the cave xd.png

I'm in on this wink.gif

I remember once upon a time when Blacks would clog the cave xd.png

Me too. Makes me wish I woulda grabbed 'em then, lol. dry.gif

I have yet to even SEE a Black egg ever since the biomes started. I must have awful luck~

I was also here when you'd see blacks all around, and I've only ever seen a black on clicksites nowadays.

I also agree with this. (My blacks have very long, mixed lineages, so I never intend to breed them anyway.)

Since the Changeover I think I've seen a grand total of three Black eggs in various Biomes, of course I missed all three of them. On the AP I've only seen five or six eggs, when at one time Blacks and Vines were all that clogged it. Watch out what you ask for, I guess.

Since the Changeover I think I've seen a grand total of three Black eggs in various Biomes, of course I missed all three of them. On the AP I've only seen five or six eggs, when at one time Blacks and Vines were all that clogged it. Watch out what you ask for, I guess.

Since the biomes have come in I have seen one CB one in the forest I think, wasn't fast enough to get it. My blacks in the last three months have only given me one black egg(and not many common ones either for that matter - usually no interest or no egg is produced when breeding them.

I've seen two blacks in the cave today, wasn't able to catch one though. dry.gif

I hope they become more common soon.

I'm not a member, but I'm just gonna say this:

I've been seeing many CB Blacks. I even caught one.

and whenever the Desert biome has eggs, i see a black in the drop.