Cheshire

Bring back the Blacks

Hmmm. That's REAL weird since I hit a LOT of the drops in the Desert and have seen like three Blacks in all that time. It's just VERY frustrating to have what seems like ALL the good stuff in one Biome that has the shortest drops. I've gotten my Blacks to give me ONE Black egg since the Black Stripe fiasco screwed everything up.

I finally got my Blacks to give me an egg - haven't seen a lot of Blacks anywhere. Now I feel stupid for not having gotten a lot more when they were serious AP-cloggers.

I'm in on this wink.gif

I remember once upon a time when Blacks would clog the cave xd.png

SO do I smile.gif Those..and the very much sought after Vines...lol

I believe I sitll have a pic or two saved on this pc somewhere of the entired AP being clogged with nothing but Blacks smile.gif

So, to sign up for this project, all we need to do is not breed black dragons?

I can do that. Probably for a while, to be honest. I have enough and I've already tossed an egg at my friend. (I like giving her random dragons. xd.png) Can't promise I'll nab and freeze APs, though, but if I miraculously nab a vampire sometime (highly unlikely), then I might bite some. I like messing with BSAs.

...Eh, wait a minute. I might bite some? ...What's your opinion on scrambled-- -punted-

I grabbed a black the other day that had been sitting there for a while. It was in between drops and I was checking codes, looking for interesting stuff when I said; "Hey, wait a minute, that's a black?"...*CLICK*

I screamed for a whole minute. I couldn't believe my luck!

I wanna join. I have only one adult Black and am not going to breed it for the next month. I actually have never bred it at all biggrin.gif

and I saw a CB Black in the Cave yesterday smile.gif

I like the idea of joining, though I doubt it would do me any good if the current rate of interest remains. tongue.gif I mean, there are certainly a whole lot more CB blacks recently... alas never on my scroll. Continual high demand of CB blacks coupled with my penchant for rereading egg descriptions over and over will always be my greatest enemies. x3

So many people have caught CB blacks and I still have yet to even see one. D:

I can't join though, I need a black for a lineage, so that kinda involves breeding it. >3<

Edited by aquamarine__

I'd sign up, but I have no blacks to breed... tongue.gif Can't get one for the life of me...

I promise not to breed my blacks for a month, it's been quite some time since I have bred them anyway

I'll sign up for this.

I have a single Black IOU to fulfill, but apart from that, my Blacks will get a month off.

I don't think I've ever bred my blacks beyond establishing my own set of four regular blacks and four alternate blacks, back around the time when there was a wall of blacks in the AP.

I'm not sure what use it is for someone who doesn't breed blacks to sign this, but sure, I'll play! laugh.gif

Oh, truly! Please! I just joined, and I can't continue any of the gorgeous lineages I've been lucky enough to catch or be gifted, because they all require Blacks and Stripes, which have become rare enough to be impossible for me to even SEE in the cave (and I hang around for a LOT of hourly drops!).

I would like to sign up. I dont breed my blacks often unless for gifting or trading.

I've seen more blacks in the cave than I have on the AP lately, even managed to catch a few CB on my ancient dinosaur of a computer.

About the only place I see them in abundance is in the trading threads.

I think if people are going to breed them anyway it would be nice to drop a few on the AP, it might be the only place a newb has a chance of grabbing one.

I'll like to sign up, I do want to see more CB blacks in the cave. I wouldn't breed my black unless its for trading or gifting.

Well, I've already bred the blacks that I need for my lineage project, and since I need more CB blacks if I am to continue it, I will most definitely sign myself up for a breed-free month. Making blacks easier for myself to catch will be a great part of this.

I promise not to breed my Blacks for at least a month.

I didn't breed them much before, anyways. They have messy lineages, save two. tongue.gif

I agree not to breed my Blacks for HOWEVER LONG IT TAKES to get to seeing them back more in the Cave. So one month or six months, no matter what.

And I promise to pick up any Black I see in the AP out and either freeze/bite/not breed them.

I'll sign up, blacks are so rare and if I ever want to achieve my BlackXPink lineage checker board I'll have to catch a lot of CB blacks

Edited by flame249