Gsea

Warrior Cats Books!

what is your opinion on the warrior cats series?  

394 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I love the first series, hate the second, "Meh okay" the third, and I think Erin Hunter is just running out of ideas in the fourth. I mean, really? Beavers?

I just started Fading Echoes today, but it seems kinda...slowed. Maybe it's because I just finished Bluestar's Prophecy.

I started Fading Echoes a while ago. Haven't been able to read it much lately because of school though. :'(

All of the series are good no matter what. 8D

SPOILER (BLUESTAR'S PROPHECY)

Now Bluestar's Prophecy is better than everything else. It's so awesome...I cried at least three times reading it. Once when Moonflower died, once when Snowfur died, and once when she abandoned the kits. *sniffle*

Edited by Stunningfire

I've read all the books, and my favorite is still Midnight. I don't like the ones with all the magical, unbelieveable stuff in it. And you would not believe how I bawled when Cinderpelt died. Is it true they're making a movie? Friend of mine said it should come out this summer. Dunno; he's loopy.

Now Bluestar's Prophecy is better than everything else. It's so awesome...I cried at least three times reading it. Once when Moonflower died, once when Snowfur died, and once when she abandoned the kits. *sniffle*

you might wantto think about putting that in a spoiler if you know what I mean. some of us (not including me) haven't read it.

Right, sorry. Oh and I don't think they're making a movie...if they are, I am SO going to watch it. It must be hard to train all those cats tongue.gif

I do love the ORIGINAL Warrior's series. I've made my own OC, and I'm working on a fanfiction as we speak.

Firestar's probably one of my favorite characters, with Tallstar and Bluestar tying for second. As for the names, I find it a good way to know which time you are refrencing. Like, how I loved Tigerstar when he was Tigerclaw, but not after. He just kinda... Fell to the wayside in favor of Bloodclan.

But I noticed a decline in quality once Cloudkit/paw was introduced. There could have been a lot more emphasis on Fireheart's fear of Tigerclaw's return. Overall, it just seems like a passing worry that is mentioned once in a blue moon. Same with Greystripe leaving Thunderclan.

Read the first series in less than three weeks and finished off the rest of them in about 2-3 months. biggrin.gif Waiting to get Cats of the Clans, Battles of the Clans, and the next book in the series. Can't wait for August to come!

I basically thought that the whoel first SERIES was the best EVURRR.

Not sure whether to include the first Special Edition in that. It was my favorite of all of the (few) special editions, though :/

Yeah, the first series is the best. Fourth=second best, second=third best, third=last...

Bluestar's Prophecy was my favorite special edition ^^

SkyClan's Destiny? *pricks ears* What's it about?

And I want to read Battles of the Clans so BAD...

The only books I actually enjoyed were the one about Firestar and Skyclan and Bluestar's prophecy. Everything else was suckish children's literature.

Edit:

If they make a movie, it'd be animated realisticly, like the movie G-Force.

Edited by Qwackie

It would be interesting if it was real life cats, though xd.png but I agree it should be animated.

G-force was done nicely (the looks. I shall say NOTHING about the movie content. x-( )

If they make a movie (they should) then they should probably animate it. Real life cats are nice too.

Maybe wait for an upgrade on the animating to make it more realistic. 3-D? That may overdo it a bit.

There would be a lot of blood in a Warriors movie...*shudders* but I can't wait to see the Moonstone! And the StarClan cats xd.png