Gsea

Warrior Cats Books!

what is your opinion on the warrior cats series?  

394 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Heard of them, but never really took the time to read it, though.

yes...warriors did turn for the worse after Long Shadows (ESPECIALLY in Sunrise) But then I liked how it was turning in Fading echoes. Let's pray that Night Whisperers will have the same quality if/or better.

And, Stunningfire--- wub.gif I love your new avatar! biggrin.gif

Yeah, thats what everyone calls me anyways smile.gif

I LIKED sunrise, but from Long Shadows to Sunrise, it was like, as someone else stated before, "wee! Magic kitties!"

The whole Power of Three was like that. sleep.gif Magic kittehs...nah. Now EVIL kittehs...YEAH! xd.png

SPOILER FOR OMEN OF THE STARS

But really, the Dark Forest rising?

I voted 'ooooh! love this series' but I'm more like, 'They're pretty good. I'll read 'em when they come out.'

I know; I can't wait for Night Whispers. Did you like Battles of the Clans?

I'm...uh...still getting to that. Although I read a preview online and got a spoiler about the new ShadowClan deputy. xd.png

Rowanclaw was a good choice; I half-hoped Tawnypelt would be the deputy. happy.gif

Me too! But I guessed Rowanclaw because...well...he was the first one listed in the "warriors" section. I'm serious!

Why are you foaming at the mouth? [Pardon me if that's not what you were going to say; I'm having a hard time reading your post.]

I love this series even if it's meant for younger readers. My friend loaned me basically the entire first series and I was hooked. I had a friend order the entire second series in hardcover from Amazon for me when they came out. The third series was okay; the only truly good book in the Power of Three was Sunrise, the last one. Sunrise actually had stuff happen in it. >.> Omen of the Stars is so far really good; I can't wait for Night Whispers.

Firestar's Quest sucked, in my opinion. I just didn't like it at all. I think the whole rat issue turned me off of that one. Bluestar's Prophecy was excellent, MUCH better than firestar's Quest. *cries for Mosskit* I'm really looking forward to SkyClan's Destiny; the previews I've read are good.

The field guides are great, except sometimes I've noticed the Erins mix up names and genders; that gets really annoying because I notice it right away. It's like they're starting to forgte which cat is which and what gender they are. >.>

The mangas were okay; the Scourge one was GREAT. But the art SUCKED for the Tigerstar and Sasha series-it was all square and weird...and the story was blah. >.>

In any case I enjoy the main series.

I love this series even if it's meant for younger readers. My friend loaned me basically the entire first series and I was hooked. I had a friend order the entire second series in hardcover from Amazon for me when they came out. The third series was okay; the only truly good book in the Power of Three was Sunrise, the last one. Sunrise actually had stuff happen in it. >.> Omen of the Stars is so far really good; I can't wait for Night Whispers.

Firestar's Quest sucked, in my opinion. I just didn't like it at all. I think the whole rat issue turned me off of that one. Bluestar's Prophecy was excellent, MUCH better than firestar's Quest. *cries for Mosskit* I'm really looking forward to SkyClan's Destiny; the previews I've read are good.

The field guides are great, except sometimes I've noticed the Erins mix up names and genders; that gets really annoying because I notice it right away. It's like they're starting to forgte which cat is which and what gender they are. >.>

The mangas were okay; the Scourge one was GREAT. But the art SUCKED for the Tigerstar and Sasha series-it was all square and weird...and the story was blah. >.>

In any case I enjoy the main series.

okay.

So.

Hai Infinis! I have some agreements, some not so agreements.

But I still respect your opinion!

I lieked Firestar's Quest...Idk why...I just did. I count it as part of the Original Series which I liked.

Bluestar's Prophecy was very well written, and I loved it. I just lieked Firestar's Quest a teeny bit better.

And I don't like the mangas.

Thats all I ahve to say on the matter!

The rest i agree with you xd.png

The mangas were awesome, but the plot was totally messed up in Tigerstar+Sasha.

SPOILER

Apparently, Tigerstar sent the dogs to kill Firestar and ThunderClan. But it was BECAUSE of the dogs that Firestar became Firestar. X3

I think Tadpole should have survived. @Darkangel: I actually thought Bluestar's Prophecy was better. No 0ffense to Firestar [even if he's a goody-goody].

Yeah, I liked Bluestar's Prophecy better. Firestar's Quest was...interesting, but boring at the same time. Dunno why.

And there was the whole FirexSandxSpotted thing. :x

I hated firestar's Quest. The whole-rat thing, and like Stunning, the love triangle were really annoying.

Bluestar's prophecy was epic. xd.png I didn't Bluestar's life was so sad. D: Mosskit should have lived. *whacks starclan for taking her*

Tadpole should have lived, I agree with you, Hollyleaf. *sniffle* he was the cutest one. >:

I know; just like, 'Mommy! Save me! Wa!' Okay, not really like that, but you get the point. =3 I was wondering about Mosskit... Jayfeather never seems to see anyone of importance. Like, there's always Yellowfang and Spottedleaf... what about everyone else? o.O

I haven't read the part about Tadpole...o.O Let me guess, Tigerstar and Sasha?

@Stunning: Yep, Tigerstar and Sasha. x3

Okay, so I get the AuthorTracker news updates on Erin Hunter. O.o Guess what? Parts of Night Whispers will be told by Flametail-medicine cat of ShadowClan! YAY!

*does a happy dance for a book not totally told by ThunderClan*

OHMIGOSHYESYESYES

*huggles Infinis, Dark, the Erins, Flametail, and anyone else around*

...I need to check my email more often for the updates...dry.gif