Roon

Roon's Art Thread! Remember me? 8D

I'VE MISSED YOU.

/scream

oh, but I know enough to make that myself sad.gif Plus I am in an art slump and don't feel like drawing at all.

Okay that's fine. smile.gif That's why I said I don't know much about it. I only know enough about computers to be dangerous. tongue.gif Thanks for considering it though. I'm taking a few classes during the summer, so I will continue to keep tabs on this thread. smile.gif

If spyro76, can't make you a website, I'd be happy to in exchange for one of your drawings. I make them when I am bored, or for friends, family, and now in exchange for your awesome art biggrin.gif. Here are somethings I made. I don't have the 'estore' app on any, but I could make it for you. The website is free, but if you want to be "www.websitename.com" instead of "www.websitename.webs.com", you have to upgrade and pay. I don't bother, but that choice is up to you. And, when you upgrade, more items can be sold in the store.http://ncfaries.webs.com/(I made this for my little sister) http://vmedicalcenter.webs.com/ (A fansite I made) and http://cameraperson.webs.com/aboutme.htm (I made it awile ago when I was bored)://http://cameraperson.webs.com/aboutm...en I was bored)

I'm sorry but I don't think I can accept. To be honest, I haven't drawn anything since the last doodle I posted here, I have been too depressed.

I had agreed to illustrate a textbook for one of my profs. Three months and over 70 illustrations, well over 40 hours of work, and I have not heard back from her since I sent her the last batch of drawings.

I suspect she has scrapped the whole idea. I tried to go to her office last week, and she had moved to a new office, I don't know where.

I suppose I could hunt her down if I tried hard enough, but I don't see the point in confronting her about it.

I really really don't feel like drawing anything right now.

*shoots self*

I'm sorry but I don't think I can accept. To be honest, I haven't drawn anything since the last doodle I posted here, I have been too depressed.

I had agreed to illustrate a textbook for one of my profs. Three months and over 70 illustrations, well over 40 hours of work, and I have not heard back from her since I sent her the last batch of drawings.

I suspect she has scrapped the whole idea. I tried to go to her office last week, and she had moved to a new office, I don't know where.

I suppose I could hunt her down if I tried hard enough, but I don't see the point in confronting her about it.

*shoots self*

feel better roon

hugs

I'm really sorry that has happened Roon! sad.gif *gives giant hug and a cupcake*

I hope you can feel better soon. Until then, take a break and relax; enjoy yourself! Go out and do stuff that you like to do. smile.gif Just please don't die.

*shoots self*

Roon that is completely unfair to you. Take it to the University if you have to - if you have already rendered your services she is absolutely responsible for your previously agreed-upon compensation. And if she isn't in a position to pay, maybe ask the dean of that area for the contact information for some publishers - someone should be able to buy it. I wish you the best of luck with this situation.

The contract involved only that should she publish my drawings, she has to credit me. No payment involved. This was done privately, with no involvement of the university whatsoever. There is absolutely nothing I can do - it is within her freedom to do whatever she wants.

Oh, the woes of the poor DC Chicken.

user posted image

I might get back into this. Mayyybe.

Edited by Roon

user posted image

I would totaly marry that chicken 8)

it has to be legal in some state...

D: about the book situation.

Sorry, I'm stoopid and don't know what else to say except that I'd probably be devastated in your situation. ;__; Hang in there! *hands a basket of cookies*

Chicken looks delicious.

Chicken Incubator -V.3.5!

Let's yo mommy dragon go pway with you while yo chicken incubates da egg!

And, when you don't need it and youse is hungry, just fry it and eat it!

Tastes just like KFC, guaranteed!

Only 9.99!

That's so cute, roon!

What happens if it tries to hatch a dino egg?

*munches lightbird's cookies* Thanks guys.

Haha, it's like, the ultimate cruelty. First you make it hatch eggs with dragons inside that spit fire at it, then you eat it.

Then you make it hatch a dino egg 20 times it's size o_o

Before you eat it, of course.

thanks <3

Hey guys, if I open this up again, could I draw them however the hell I want? As in, not necessarily chibi, but could be if I felt like it, not necessarily cute, might be evil.. etc 8D

Or is no one up for that? D:

No.... you're going to stick a fried chicken on a dino egg. You all know that it makes the dino become bigger and stronger, right?? laugh.gif

Lol I love that chicken! But I feel really sorry for it. xd.png

... Now I want a chicken and dino egg for breakfast. Yum.

also fasdfjkh answer my question >:[

If you did an evil looking Neglected or something... biggrin.gif YES PLZ?

Or a Neglected that looked like it was corrupted by Phazon.. I'd have a new sig xd.png

Edited by Dr. Paine

user posted image

it looks SOOOOOOOOO cute

one of your best roon

it'd be like.. "the next poster gets to request which dragon I do next :B". And that's it x_x Cause I wanna get back into dragons but I also wanna experiment.

Of course people can still use it in their siggy, and it could be so that "next poster gets to request the dragon and if they like it they can use it for their sig if it's not to their taste then poster after that gets to have it in their sig". .. If.. that.. makes any sense >_>

I know people will like to have an original sig so the image can't be "free for all" but also because I'm gonna be experimenting, the original requester may not even want to so.. yeah ._.

@ Vampyr - hah thanks :B I suppose you'd say that cause it's the only one that's not just a dragon goofing off but has.. some.. humor or something in it.

I had a lot of sugar, okay?!