Roon

Roon's Art Thread! Remember me? 8D

@ Vampyr - hah thanks :B I suppose you'd say that cause it's the only one that's not just a dragon goofing off but has.. some.. humor or something in it.

it looks clueless on whats going on and that is why it looks cute smile.gif

it'd be like.. "the next poster gets to request which dragon I do next :B". And that's it x_x Cause I wanna get back into dragons but I also wanna experiment.

Of course people can still use it in their siggy, and it could be so that "next poster gets to request the dragon and if they like it they can use it for their sig if it's not to their taste then poster after that gets to have it in their sig". .. If.. that.. makes any sense >_>

I know people will like to have an original sig so the image can't be "free for all" but also because I'm gonna be experimenting, the original requester may not even want to so.. yeah ._.

@ Vampyr - hah thanks :B I suppose you'd say that cause it's the only one that's not just a dragon goofing off but has.. some.. humor or something in it.

I had a lot of sugar, okay?!

I personally think that's a great idea :0)

Alright then, lemme have it - next post gets to request the dragon I draw. The rest is completely up to me 8D

buwahahahaha

Me me me!

Edit - eh, panicked^^'' What 'bout a daydream?

Edited by Muffin**

Just wondering, how many spots will be opened? smile.gif One or two or just one? xd.png If two can you do a Sunrise dragon in the style you drew the White Dragon or Sweetling? xd.png

Edit: Nvm one at a time, didnt see that xd.png

Edited by Irene

Me me me!

Edit - eh, panicked^^'' What 'bout a daydream?

okay! :B I'll work on it tonight after work >:D

Ooh Roon, I can't wait to see the Daydream!

@ Muffin, lol when I made my request I did the same thing. laugh.gif I spazzed-posted. xd.png

ahaha <3 you're welcome! I just got back home so I'll be starting on it now :3

Edited by Roon

@ Muffin, lol when I made my request I did the same thing. laugh.gif I spazzed-posted. xd.png

Yup, panic kinda worked out for me this time tongue.gif

Also, from all the shock (xd.png) I didn't even thank you for coming back to drawing dc dragons :3 So thank you so much for that x3

I can't fathom why people would panic over these but okay :P you're welcome haha

off to woooorrrkkk, finishing touches will be added hopefully tonight

That, my friend, is a question that makes no sense at all.

thanks <3

Hey guys, if I open this up again, could I draw them however the hell I want? As in, not necessarily chibi, but could be if I felt like it, not necessarily cute, might be evil.. etc 8D

Or is no one up for that? D:

I would be Roon, I luh your artz. <3

I hope your feeling better. -hugs-

That chicken is made of win. And nuggets...

And people panic because you are awesomesauce. Awesomesauce i say!

oh you gais <3 man I haven't had chicken nuggets in ageeeesss D:

My eyes hurt too much to continue with it now x_x I'll do more tomorrow. Pfft, but it'll totally make you guys lol or something. It's so weird.

Edited by Roon

I'm fine thanks XD

Daydream can has be hooman too?

user posted image

Now before you say, Roon why???

Because I can.

whoever posts next can request their fav species to be drawn next. I'll open up hellfire and Magma, cause I don't mind doing those if I can do it however I want (i might just headshot it). I will however say, no dinos :[

Muffin hon, I made a forum mini; http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn66/li...amforumtiny.png

if you want it as a scroll link, go ahead and use it, if not, then whoever wants it can use it. I'll speech bubble it for whoever ends up with it.

Edited by Roon

Me!

Edit: Okay, spazz posted.

can I have a male fell fire?

Pwease?

Or a hatchling magma, to go with the one in my sig by ches?

Whatever you want, Roon. <3

Booyeah snatched a spot! eat it, suckers! JK

Edited by Voxezi

Awwwe adorable.

These keep getting more adorable xd.png

I might actually have to pay for something sometime