Roon

Roon's Art Thread! Remember me? 8D

AW YEAH TOOTHLESS PLUSHIE, DO WANT DO WANT

I wanna play assassin's creed so bad *-* I wanted to make that costume too! I will someday! When I get better at costume making :P

Hi Eaves! :D

It's not exactly art theft if a person just puts it up in their sig, it's just.. well i dunno what it is. I figure you can't stop these things though D: if it bothers the person who requested whatever dragon he puts up, then they can take it up with him.

Considering hatchling's post, he seems like the annoying type :/ I just rage talking to such individuals, so I wanna save myself the headache >_>;

Hi Roon! :D

Okay.

From what I've observed, I don't think he/she knows that they probably shouldn't be using that drawing. *shrugs*

*glomps back*

Oh yeah I wanted to show you guys my home-made cosplay for AN :3

From Princess Mononoke;

user posted image

OH. MY. FING. GAWD! THAT COSTUME! Monoke... My sister made a plushie of the codama(SP I know)

i dont even know what a codama is 8D

sketchin a commission

This is really where I start, I make a cleaner sketch after this, and then proceed to lineart. I make my lineart reeeeeaally clean so that I can paintbucket/select tool everything and save myself time.

user posted image

i dont even know what a codama is 8D

sketchin a commission

This is really where I start, I make a cleaner sketch after this, and then proceed to lineart. I make my lineart reeeeeaally clean so that I can paintbucket/select tool everything and save myself time.

<picture snip>

D'aww!

D'aww, Roon, you are utterly full of cuteness *glomps*

Anyway. Tomorrow morning I'm defending my thesis and afterwards I'll be free to draw to my heart's concent. And DO I want to draw :3 So.. art trade much? ;D

But for now, I must finish my midnight dinner and write my speech presenation still, lol xd.png. /late lightbird is late.

d'aaawww Roon that's sooo cute! smile.gif

*hopes she can see it colored tongue.gif*

yea I'll definitely post either a picture or a link to the picture when I'm done with my Toothless Plushie. smile.gif

Uch, I had been stalking this thread weeks ago, but then kinda gave up on it. And now I see I miss out again! *snif* I certainly hope that one day I can have a Roon-dragon in my sig... So pwetty!

@ Lightbird :D how did your studies go? And yup, I'd love to art trade you :3 I'd appreciate it if it was non-OC though, ok with you?

@ Rpup - <3 can't wait

@ Scorpion - D: sorry!

I'm off to work! When I get back home I'll be putting the finishing touches on an OC dragon :3

LATE RESPONSE IS LAAATE~

But other site currency is like... gold on gryffs.com, blue paws on aywas, waja credits on wajas, stuff like that. I have lots of those, but real life monies are for teh laptop, not teh artz. XD

I'd accept in Deviantart credits, but it would have to be the equivalent of 7$ still :/

I don't really know any of the other stuff you listed.

Edited by Roon

@ Lightbird biggrin.gif how did your studies go? And yup, I'd love to art trade you :3 I'd appreciate it if it was non-OC though, ok with you?

Um... I was actually thinking about an OC (could be with simplified markings and stuff) D: but but but I could do something uberdetailed in return (at least now I suddenly have way too much time on my hands). And I would not rush you. *feels uneasy*

Eh, Bachelor thesis defense was D: Some part of my presentation .pdf was screwed up and it was very humiliating ;__; That mark ruined my chances for a red diploma and I'm currently really clueless what to do now.. I can't/don't want to continue in my current department and.. yeah. Looks like everything I wish for is slipping away from me at the speed of light /end of whining.

;___; I really hope it works out somehow! Hang in there Lightbird!!!

*hugs*

You don't have to do all that D: I will draw your OC for you, but you gotta give me at least -some- kind of image reference sad.gif even if it's just a quick doodle. I'll be finished the commission today so whenever you wish, send over details? :3

Edited by Roon

Reference and for a better idea of the head <3

This is the simplest version in terms of markings, she's turning into my personal mascot, kind-of an Eastern dragon. Could you make a chibi out of her with cute, but sad eyes? *angsty character, actually*

Feel free to give me a reference of what you'd like me to draw for you, I'll try to do it through Sunday-Monday-Tuesday.

As I said, no need to rush on your side, I know it'll be awesome <3

Edited by lightbird

-Le gasp-

I missed much! Cute costume, and everything! I actually was designing a costume for myself over the past few days, though I'll probably not make it. Lazy and all.

Hey Rhea :3 ! thanks XD

nuuu make your costumee D: it was lots of fun to make mine. I am planning on making more :P I'll gradually get better at it, I guess XD

@ Lightbird - I will do my best! :3 um 8D I have no OC dragons lolol This is about the closest thing I've got? :P Lemme know if you wanna draw him, if not then I'll just pick a DC dragon XD

http://lil-dragon-blue.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d1s1ijb

http://lil-dragon-blue.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d1m7nov

He also has no color scheme ._. so you can make one up as you wish? 8D

Commission finished! Here's the result!

Dragon Character © Cindy (thedragn01)

user posted image

So pretty O_O

Oh, Conscience dragons. Uuuuh. Sorry drgn, I'll try to get around to them. Too much stuff. Summer is supposed to be less stressful ;_;

I'll prolly make the suit for Halloween. Need to get a LOT of green electrical tape, though.

Insteresting [sic].

Very nice, Roon.

So pretty. Too bad I couldn't sneak a request in earlier. Much earlier. *sigh*

Hey Rhea :3 ! thanks xd.png

nuuu make your costumee D: it was lots of fun to make mine. I am planning on making more tongue.gif I'll gradually get better at it, I guess xd.png

@ Lightbird - I will do my best! :3 um 8D I have no OC dragons lolol This is about the closest thing I've got? tongue.gif Lemme know if you wanna draw him, if not then I'll just pick a DC dragon xd.png

http://lil-dragon-blue.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d1s1ijb

http://lil-dragon-blue.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d1m7nov

He also has no color scheme ._. so you can make one up as you wish? 8D

Commission finished! Here's the result!

Dragon Character © Cindy (thedragn01)

user posted image

OMG AWESOME I LOVE it Roon...ty so much ^^

Rhea; Take your time :0) RL comes first

Ooh, the Masked Demon looks like terrible fun. It'll be a bit of a challenge for me, but that's why I'll work on making it awesomesauce! >:U :3

@ dragn - Glad you like it hon <3 the forum mini I emailed you actually has a different text bubble, made to look more clear in small version :3 you can resize that one to fit your sig, and keep the text clear.

@ lightbird - I'd love to see him in your style <3 please take your time :3

@ Voxezi - thanks <3

@ Rhea - what're you dressing up as? :o

oh wow @_@ sounds like a lot of work D:

(I would make a toothless costume if I knew how the heck to pull it off >_> )

I made sketchie design stuffs; if you're curious, peek in my thread in a while. ATM, laundry. Scanning later.

Coolio.

(check out m' thread nao, rhea! that's an order)

Sorry roon.

So. A green duct-tape dragon?