Roon

Roon's Art Thread! Remember me? 8D

Awwwe adorable.

These keep getting more adorable XD

I might actually have to pay for something sometime

8D

darn, they beat me to it D:

ah, well i'll just have to go back to lurking and stalking and hope my time comes tongue.gif

i think the daydream looks awesome biggrin.gif so adorable/funny sitting on the chair wink.gif

I really love your work Roon, I have to learn alot.png more to be as good as you. smile.gif

Thank you! I'll be using it, for sure! Umm I have to come up with something epic to go in the speech bubble ._.

I'm not that great. There is a lot I lack.

Magma dragon looks kinda scary 8D Finishing touches will go on tomorrow and then it'll be posted. Goodnight <3

I finally found the art thread and artist responsible for the fantastic sig dragons I've seen floating around! So, drive-by post to say, fantastic dragons! They're awfully cute, and I love how dynamic and colorful they all are. So full of life.

I finally found the art thread and artist responsible for the fantastic sig dragons I've seen floating around! So, drive-by post to say, fantastic dragons! They're awfully cute, and I love how dynamic and colorful they all are. So full of life.

<3 thanks so much!

D'aww. I love your chibi dragonses! biggrin.gif They're sooo cuuute~ 8D

Are you doing just the official DC dragons? :3

Haha. :3 I might have to take you up on that sometime. xd.png

I don't know if my chocotips are TJ accepted or not. xd.pngD Haha

8D Yup! Thats the chocotip~ Haha. I don't know what I was on when I doodled it, but it seems to have some fans. xd.png lol

;D Thanks! I've done some editting to it, since the sprites looked odd when the red splotches were added to it. :X

the dots make it look like a strawberry marshmallow <3 <3

*noms it*

Magma Dragon done! A baby hatchling is born from the lava!

user posted image

Or it's swimming.

Forum mini; http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn66/li...aDragonmini.png

Deviantart Big version: http://lil-dragon-blue.deviantart.com/art/...ragon-170224148

Next person can request but there are other things I wanna draw so I might not get around to it for a while.

Edit: Oh okies, do you think you can change it to a Pink Dragon if possible smile.gif?

And the Magma Dragon is sooo kawaii biggrin.gif Awesome job as usual Roon :3 And I can wait, take as long as you need biggrin.gif

Edited by Irene

No :[ I drew one already.

Edit: speaking of, I dont think anyone is using that one (it's an example anyways), so you can go ahead and use it if that's the dragon you really want.

Edited by Roon

what I drew a silver too. Dude, no, I hate drawing the same thing.

edit: okay you know what, stop editting >:(

Edited by Roon