Roon

Roon's Art Thread! Remember me? 8D

Oddly enough, the Guardian does feel like an "Alex."

right??? it even has an attitude just like my friend alex smile.gif

by the way forgot to add, I would love for u to update this on ur other projects!! that's what this thread if for of course!! u know we love u too much to let u go that easily **hugs**

Aha <3 I'm very glad you liked it hon, good luck with your studies! :D

I will be around maybe tonight, latest tomorrow, with a preview of a piece no one but you guys and my artbook group will get to see :B It's.. kinda wacky though haha

Yeee ^^

(Suggestion - put in big bold that you're not taking any more requests. And put that at the verrrry top.)

I like the way my front page is structured sad.gif I don't really wanna change it.. I can't fathom why someone wouldn't even glance at the first page. If you even take a peek at it, surely the "None!" that's bolded under "information for ordering!", which is also bolded, would catch your attention. It will not make a difference if I make huge letters if someone doesn't even look at it.

I wish I had a working PayPal account and spare $7 for a OC chibi. Someday, someday *chews spoon* I fully understand you might not want to make art trades.

I still totally would it's just that instead of getting better, my schedule totally constricted x__x; I haven't slept... in days.. lol XD

D:

Sleep, Roon. Dun worry about us if RL's like that. You come back when you have free time. As in, you've slept and all. And stuff.

I'LL SLEEP WHEN I'M DEAD!!

But seriously x_x I'll sleep when I finish my homework >_>; See kids! This is why you finish your homework on time!! Or you'll wind up like that hobo Roon!

My history teacher "motivates" us with a chant of "Harvard or Homeless."

._.

I still totally would it's just that instead of getting better, my schedule totally constricted x__x; I haven't slept... in days.. lol xd.png

Aha, OK. I'm mentally and artistically dead until June 2nd, fyi.

ROON GO TO SLEEP NAO!!! It's not good for you! We need you to be strong, healthy, and happy! smile.gif

LOL for some reason, I have had no homework for a couple days now. >.> But I'm sure that will change soon......

ROON ROON ROON ROON ROON ROON ROON ROON ROON ROON

Hi. :3 Ily.

*Takes a deep breath*

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU LIKE

THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

MUCH!!!!

TEG it seems like I'll be done sunday night-ish? D: Maybe, if all goes well? D: D:

D'aww. S'okay. Take your time. tongue.gif