Roon

Roon's Art Thread! Remember me? 8D

Commission finished! Here's the result!

Dragon Character © Cindy (thedragn01)

user posted image

OOH oohh I'll love youuu!!! laugh.gif

D'aaawww Roon that's sooo cute! Absolutely adorable! Ah like teh leetle weengs on teh head!! xd.png

@Rhea, I would love to see your green electrical tape dragon costume when it's finished! It would look sooo cool!

yes yes I wanna see it too :3

... you know, for a bit there I had trouble figuring out what "leetle weengs" was 8D oh ho ho ~

I need sleep u__u

I've got more detailed diagrams of the joins, hooks, "bones," and pulley system (WHAT) that'll be involved.

... derp. The Halloween one will prolly be a prototype, with a more finished product being revealed Jan. 1st 2012. Year of the Dragon, baby! Also, it gives me more time + an excuse to wear it.

that.. sounds like a truckload of work ... D: good luck!

I kinda just winged it for my costume 8D ahaha *too lazy*

OMG, that looks so awesome! *licks Black Gryphon* I can't wait to see her finished! *scurries off to work on her part in the meanwhile*

...why'd you.. lick ...? O__O

Bummer :[ I bought the colours charity artbook, and I was so looking forward to it, but it turns out to be complete ****. Not what I was expecting. I feel cheated out of 30$.

Baaah.

Because by licking you show that you find it wonderful enough to eat it.

Sorry about the $30 D:

Anyway.. I'm slowly getting the pose done for my part of our trade, and may start refining it tonight, to ink and colour it tomorrow.

See, I would feel good about the "all proceeds go to charity" except that I had bought it for completely selfish reasons :B

Also, you guys have bizarre dietary preferences.

Maybe I should have kissed her to cause less confusion :,D.

Selfish reason would be..?

Edited by lightbird

Oh wow...... all I got to say is:

buh-but LICKING IS FUUNNN! xd.png

also all I gotta say is Roon that dragon is so cool! I can't wait to see it colored!

Selfish cause I thought an artbook made by DA artists would be a must have XD

So I bought it.

But the art inside is just like.. random, meaningless things. Complete waste.

I'm so glad I wandered over here! I've been seeing your dragons in people's siggy's all over here and I finally got motivated enough to find the awesomeness that is you! Love your work. Just wanted to praise you. :3

aww <3 you're so sweet *cuddles*

@ Vampyr - I don't think it's gonna open again anytime soon :< sorry sweety. I'm very thankful for everything you guys have given me here <3 I feel like I really moved up a lot from where I was :3 I may come back someday, but not in the near future as I have a lot to work at irl :3

aww <3 you're so sweet *cuddles*

@ Vampyr - I don't think it's gonna open again anytime soon :< sorry sweety. I'm very thankful for everything you guys have given me here <3 I feel like I really moved up a lot from where I was :3 I may come back someday, but not in the near future as I have a lot to work at irl :3

Good luck with everytin Roon biggrin.gif May the Cute Dragons be with you. (May the force be with you.. xd.png) I can't wait to see more! biggrin.gif

wait..... are you leaving for reals? Buh-but I want to see the OC's that you make for people....... D:

Ah well, If you leave, so be it. Real life comes first. Just good luck in RL, whatever you do. smile.gif

.....and don't think this is goodbye. I will check in periodically. tongue.gif Oh btw did you finish lightbird's OC yet? You can't taunt me by posting the sketch and not showing the final product. I shall not allow it. xd.png

Light bird's is colored but not shaded XD Maybe later tonight, early tomorrow, I'll have it done :3

And I'll be around, updating with my latest works and WIPs, but requests are probably gonna remain closed D: