Roon

Roon's Art Thread! Remember me? 8D

I'll make it worth the wait <3

Awww... Dont mind that. Just take your time, I'm not poofing anytime soon. tongue.gif

Love you stuff :0) How do I go about getting into one of those 2 open paid spots?

OOOOH, if only I had teh monies. D: Would you take a commission paid in other site currency? Pweeeaaaase? owo;

what do you mean by other site currency? :o

@thedragn01 - Thanks <3

in regards to commissions, just send me the character you wish drawn (if you prefer privacy, by PM), if it's within my ability then I can go ahead with it after I'm paid. :3

Edit: got your email XD I replied!

Edited by Roon

I'm sorry if this sounds repetitive, but do you have an idea of when you want to open the dragon requests back up? I reeeaaally want a harvest dragon and I'm willing to wait and haunt your thread until they do reopen :E

I'm sorry if this sounds repetitive, but do you have an idea of when you want to open the dragon requests back up? I reeeaaally want a harvest dragon and I'm willing to wait and haunt your thread until they do reopen :E

I don't think she'll be doing anymore.

:[

after TEGs, probably never ._. I've been asked to update with my art so I'm sticking around, but I doubt I'd open DC-related requests again. It was fun while it lasted <3

Anyways!

TEG's white dragon complete! Hope you like it miss TEG!!

user posted image

small for sig: http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn66/li...teDragonsig.png

big @ deviantart: http://lil-dragon-blue.deviantart.com/art/...ragon-165894281

D'awwwwwwww....

I teh loves it! <3

*squashes Roon in giant hug*

Edit:

I've rearranged my sig to fit it, Roon! <3

Edited by EternalSpring

<3 *huggles*

Thanks for these beautiful pictures they are <3 and EPIC! Thanks even though I never got one you shared your love. smile.gif I will miss your drawings....

-squashes Roon-

I'm thinking about getting a Paypal set-up, so i can get an OC. I love your work with a passion Roon, keep up the fantastic work, i'll be a lurkin' your deviantartz.

*GLOMPS ROON* <3

*glomps back*

Oh yeah I wanted to show you guys my home-made cosplay for AN :3

From Princess Mononoke;

user posted image

Edited by Roon

Pretttyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy <3

*glomps back*

Oh yeah I wanted to show you guys my home-made cosplay for AN :3

From Princess Mononoke;

-snip-

*snort*

I saw the picture before I saw the text.

I was like "Princess Mononoke?" and then I read your text. tongue.gif

nah it's totally ugly but it's my first try at making my own cosplay so :/ it's a start.

Edited by Roon

You look adorable! Don't put yourself down! *hug*

Making costumes is hard! You did a great job!

I made an Altair costume from Assassins Creed, and it was my first ever...I haven't made one since...lol

Anyway, you did really good! Don't burn out on it though, that what I did. D:

*Continues stalking* ninja.gif

Oh Roon you look so preeetyyy!!! smile.gif Don't put your self down, I could never come close to what you did!

The White dragon looks verrryyyy adorable! Soooo cute as always! <3

The only thing I've been working on is a Toothless plushie. Its sooo hard! But I think I'm doing well, considering I've never used a sewing machine in my entire life! Mabeh I'll post a peecture when I'm done. ^^

Lovely job on the white dragon Roon! It looks like it wants to play with me. happy.gif

Now, I don't mean to be a party pooper, but it seems that we've got a run away art theft to deal with. Here

Something tells me it was out of innocence, but still. Would people take the time to read the rules for a change?!

@Rpuppy - Leany wants to see the finished product!

actaully eavesdropping and roon, that person also tried to use my frilly pic without asking me (not sure if they asked you) so I put that roon created it for me on my sig and poof that one shows up 3 weeks later....