Roon

Roon's Art Thread! Remember me? 8D

*Hugs Roon*

Please don't leave. Taking no more requests, yes, understood, but please don't leave.

oh god you're so cute ;-; i dunno what else to do around here if I'm not drawing D:

Zovesta - *hugs*

Completely Different - *hugs and eats cookie*

(Being called cute? That's a first, lol)

You can still hang out and show off various arts you do.

HAHAHAHA Cort trolling?

She as an artist was merely defending Angz.

-hugs roon-

Roon, I don't believe anyone was really saying you need permisson, the way I see it it YOUR art that your drew Based of MY art That I drew. Like I said if you don't have a probalem with it I have no reason to nor does anyone else.

In the end none of the artists from the BBW touched what roon drew, I hardly see how any of us have any say beyond "hey dont sell that please"

and thanks for defending me there cort.

Edited by Angziety

The way I see it, as long as on the Permission forms they state that non-profit out of site use of their work is fine, you shouldn't have a problem.<3 I've been checking the lists lately to make sure I don't do anything I should. :3

NUUU Roon, don't leave. It'd b terrible to see someone so talented leave the forums. Even if you stop drawing here, there's still stuff to do. smile.gif

Let's settle down a bit, people. I don't think anybody here meant what anybody else thought they did, and I don't want to see a larger fight break out, alright? >: Thank you, guys, let's keep it nice. Nice and cuddly? (I'd be happy.)

Momo scared everyone away.

Mission success, then.

I'll be keeping my eye on this just in case.

>.> I just want to say that I only coloured and shaded, yo. The concept, it ain't mine. So if you draw that particular concept, it's your art. I'm not in on the concept. So don't ask me unless I am <3

Have you checked the first post? Didn't think so. Also, please use proper english.

They would have known how often it was updated, please don't be 'mean' about reading something trhat there a chance hasn't been updated.

D'awww, sorry to hear that... I know how messy things get in RL x.x And we probably didn't do you any good either :c

you guys did me a lot of good <3 I had lots of fun with this, but now there is no more time for fun, and I gotta get to work :[

D: no more cute draggys? No more stalking club! Oh noes! Roon! Good luck! I will always love your drags!

sad.gif *hugs Roon again* I know how bad RL can get, and it's pretty hard... you'll always be welcome back when things are sorted out, though wink.gif If you want to come back after a while, that is... *keeps hoping*

Good luck with RL! And with the competition you're entering x3

Edited by Chameleongirl

thank you my loves <3 Since Rhea asked me to just update this with whatever art projects I'm working on, I thought I'd do that so I wouldn't completely disappear. Would you guys be interested in that or would anything non-dragon bore you? D:

Firetruck yeah batman 030

Your art is very orignial and I simply love your style, I'd personaly love to stalk you more =D

YAY the stalking club will reign once again! 8D

No, Roon! We would never be bored of looking at your work! There are all sorts of styles and types of art posted here that have nothing to do with dragons but are awesome all the same biggrin.gif

*celebrates* x3

thank you my loves <3 Since Rhea asked me to just update this with whatever art projects I'm working on, I thought I'd do that so I wouldn't completely disappear. Would you guys be interested in that or would anything non-dragon bore you? D:

ilusomuch,Roon.

<3

DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT.

Must I repeat myself?

*raises hand* I also wish to keep stalking. Do want updates. :3

~Feathers

Whoa! So much has happened since I went camping! o.o

Roon, I'm sorry you have to go, and that RL is treatingy you like carp. *patts back* you have my sympathy. smile.gif

Either way, I'd love to see any art you make! Dragons or not, it will still be kick a$$!!! laugh.gif

Also, I hope all the drama is gone......

*waves maddly* I WISH TO KEEP STALKING AS WEEELLLL!!!!!!

-side note- HIII DOVE! I didn't know you were still on the forums! Good to see you here! smile.gif

Botitas complete!

user posted image

Forum mini: http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn66/li...nDragonmini.png

@ Deviantart: http://lil-dragon-blue.deviantart.com/art/...ragon-164447426

Next up: TEG's white dragon

THIS IS AN EPIC WIN!!!!! ROON IVE BEEN OUT OF THE COUNTRY SRUDYING ABROAD THIS SUMMER SO I Havent been able get Internet acceesss bit I just found AN Internet cafe and I saw this and I LOVE IT!!!!! when I can I'll put it on my siggy!!!!

I'm so sorry for all the drama!! u do amazing work and no one doubts that!! u have my support No matter what happens!!!!

ps ur awesome and I love my gaurdian!!! I shall name him alex because my best friend alex says 'sup foo' to me all the time lol